Prom

"Attention East High Leopards, Happy Prom Week! Don't forget to vote for your King and Queen for the Senior Prom. Cast your votes at the booth outside the cafeteria. Voting is happening all week. Good luck Leopards and see you this Saturday at Prom! Go Team!" The principal said over the loudspeaker.

It's Prom Week at East High and everyone is getting excited to finally spend their last few weeks of their Senior Year together and get ready for their most magical night ever .

"So, who are we all voting for this year?" Gina asked as she sat down at the cafeteria table with the theater gang.

"But of course, moi." Kourtney said, batting her eyes. "Future Queen over here, hello I did play one."

"That was summer camp, Kourt, but love the commitment. You have my vote." Ashlyn said.

"Uhm, hello! Future King and Queen over here! We reek of royalty." Carlos said, pointing to himself and Seb.

"Baby, relax, it's just a competition." Seb said, patting his boyfriend's arm.

"Well, my queen is right here." Nini said, kissing Gina's cheek.

"Thanks babe." Gina said, smiling.

"Neenz, hello! Best friend?" Kourtney said, jokingly.

"Sorry, Kourt!"

"I'll vote for you Kourt, no worries." Gina said, smiling.

"Well, I don't care who wins Prom Queen, cause my Prom King is right here." Ricky said, holding onto EJ's arm and resting his head on the taller boy's shoulder.

"Thanks Bubba, but it's just a silly crown. It doesn't mean anything. I already won with you." EJ said, smiling and kissing his boyfriend .

"GET A ROOM!!!" The theater gang all said at once causing the two boys to laugh.

"You got my vote EJ." Big Red said.

"Thanks Red."

"Hello! Is no one going to vote for me?!" Carlos said.

"I'll vote for you Carlos. I really don't care about all of this." EJ said, making Carlos feel better.

"Thank you EJ. I would say I'm voting for you too, but let's be honest I'm voting for myself." Carlos said, making everyone laugh. He was right though.

"Everyone got their matching clothes right?" Nini asked.

"Of course! Howie is matching with me and we're gonna look SO CUTE!"

"Aw, glad Howie is able to come! Wished he would have transferred here for senior year." Nini said.

"Yeah, me too. But something about North High having a better drama program than us is gonna help his career. Just because they have more money doesn't mean they are better than us." Kourtney said going off on a mini rant.

"Anyways.. Sebbie and I got the cutest matching outfits!. We are totally going to win those crowns for sure."

"Not so fast Carlos. Nini's and I's matching clothes?! UNBEATABLE!" Gina said, turning this into a competition.

"I don't know y'all, Biggie and I are gonna look really cute and you know what they say about Red meaning love." Ashlyn said, kissing Big Red's cheek as everyone rolled their eyes.

"You guys can say whatever you want, but the minute Ricky and I step onto that floor, no one will be able to take their eyes off of us. Best looking couple and best boyfriend's overall!? Yeah, we got that in the bag." EJ said, giving Ricky a quick peck on the lips.