The Fight About The Party

"EJ HOW COULD YOU?!" Ricky said, packing his backpack.

"Ricky, baby, please come here. Don't leave. I'm sorry!"

"No, EJ. I can't believe you did that!"

"It was just a kiss! It didn't mean anything, I still love you."

"Just a kiss?! You kissed two people!"

"Ricky, I'm sorry! Please don't leave me, I need you."

"I'm sorry EJ, I need to go." Ricky said, grabbing the doorknob about to leave the front door.

"So, is that it? Are we done?"

"I-I don't know, EJ. I need time to think." Ricky said, exiting out the front door.

Ricky was over at EJ's house studying for a test, when he got a text with a video of EJ kissing two people. Ricky confronted his boyfriend about the incident, but EJ didn't apologize right away, he had no idea what Ricky was talking about. Ricky couldn't believe he made out with not only one person, but with 2! And at the party they went to, together...

~ Flashback ~

It was a cold Fall Friday night and the East High Wildcats football team just won the big Homecoming football game against the West High Knights. The game took place a week before the big homecoming dance and everyone was getting excited for the party after the game. The star quarterback was hosting a big party at his house after the win and the whole school was invited. Ricky and the theater gang didn't want to go, since it wasn't their scene but EJ was the captain of the waterpolo team, so he had to go. But with EJ having those sweet blue eyes, Ricky couldn't say no to him and ended up going with his boyfriend to the party.

"Thanks for coming babe, this is going to be so much fun!" EJ says, holding Ricky's hand as the two entered the quarterback's house.

"I guess.. But anything for you baby." Ricky said, kissing EJ. "Promise me you won't drink too much? Drunk EJ is hard to control, especially when I am alone."

"Promise.." EJ said, giving Ricky a pinky promise.

"Great. I love you, Eej"

"Love you too, Ricardo." EJ said, flicking Ricky's nose causing Ricky to just roll his eyes. He hated that nickname, but loved it when it came out of EJ's mouth.

The party was in full swing and everyone was drinking and dancing, except for Ricky. He somehow lost EJ in the crowd of jocks and athletes, so he went to go stand in a corner of the room hoping to find his boyfriend.

EJ on the other hand went to grab drinks for Ricky and him, a simple coke and rum for himself and some root beer for Ricky. He knew his boyfriend hated the taste of alcohol, so EJ got him something different. He went back to turn around to find Ricky, but he couldn't find him. EJ drank his drink and continued to walk around the party looking for his boyfriend. He finally found him in the corner of the room.

"Hey cutie, you single?" EJ said, placing a hand on Ricky's hips.

"Ew get away, you cr- oh Eej, it's you." Ricky said, as he turned around to see his boyfriend.

"Here got you something"

"You know I don't like alcohol."

"Don't worry baby, it's rootbeer. Now c'mon let's dance!" EJ grabbed Ricky's hand and led him to the dance floor.

The two were dancing to the music, Ricky's arms around EJ's neck, EJ's hands wrapped around Ricky's waist. Ricky didn't really want to be there, but as long as he was with EJ, he would be anywhere with him. The two were in their own little world, not realizing someone was trying to get EJ's attention until a group of guys came over and grabbed him.