He's Mine Back Off

"Hey guys! Are we excited for this weekend?" Gina said, sitting down at the lunch table.

"What's this weekend?" Seb asked.

"The fair is in town! See." Gina says, pulling a flyer out of her backpack.

"Carlos, let's go! This sounds like so much fun." Seb says to his boyfriend.

"Street food, crowded places, and noisy kids? No thanks, count me out." Carlos snapped back.

"C'mon Carlos. It will be fun! We can take so many pictures together! And I'll even win you a stuffed animal.."

"Fine. Anything for your Sebbie." Seb smiles and Carlos kisses his boyfriend.

"You coming Kourt?" Gina asked.

"Sure why not. I'll drag Howie with me to it." Kourtney says laughing.

"Yeah that sounds like fun! Let's go Biggie!" Ashlyn said to Big Red.

"Yeah, I'm down. EJ, Ricky you coming?" Big Red turned to his best friend who was laying his head on his boyfriend's shoulder as they were whispering to each other.

"Hello! Ricky! EJ! I asked you a question." Big Red said, throwing a fry over at the two love birds.

"Huh? Yeah sure, sounds great." Ricky said, then went back to kissing EJ.

"They have no idea what we're talking about huh?" Gina asked the group.

"Nope. But I'll fill them in later. G, you going to be okay? I know we are all going as a couples and with Nini away at YAC, I-"

"I'll be fine Ash. Thanks for asking. I actually have a friend coming into town that I want you all to meet."

"Sure Gina! Can't wait to meet them." EJ said.

"Oh so you heard that." Gina said, smacking EJ in the arm. The final bell rang for the students to return to class and finish the school day.

The fair was finally here and the couples went their separate ways upon arriving. Seb and Carlos made their way to the games, Big Red and Ashlyn went to the rides, Kourtney and Howie went to the music area, and Gina went to the front to wait for her friend to show up. EJ and Ricky went straight to the food as Ricky was hungry... as usual.

"C'mon babe! I'm hungry, let's go get some food!" Ricky said, pulling his boyfriend to the many food locations.

"Ricky we just ate!"

"That was barely anything. Let's get some funky, greasy fair food!"

"How about this.. Let's go on the rides first, then we will get food. That way you can work up a bigger appetite." EJ said.

Ricky looked sad, "Oh don't give me those eyes! C'mon baby, it'll be fun!" EJ said, grabbing Ricky and pulling him in the opposite direction.

The two boys rode every ride as possible: the roller coaster, the swings, the spinning teacups. They hit almost everything except the ferris wheel as that was kept for the last ride of the night.

"Alright, EJ. We rode the rides, now let's eat!" Ricky said, grabbing a laughing EJ.

"Sure baby. What do you want?"

"Nachos, no wait! A churro, no! Pretzel! Actually-"

"How about one of everything?"

"You really know me huh?"

"I do. Anything for my favorite person." EJ said, pulling Ricky into a deep kiss as a few people stared at them.

"Okay, I'll go get the food. You go find us a table to sit." EJ said.