Sleepover

"Hey guys! Whatcha doing?" Nini asked as she approached the theater gang table in the cafeteria.

The theater group were all laughing at something, while looking at Carlos's phone.

"Oh hey, Nini. Carlos was just showing us this funny video he saw online." Ashlyn said, getting up and hugging her songwriting partner.

"Hi Nennz, you have to see this video, it's hilarious!"

"Later Ricky, I have an announcement for everyone." The short brunette girl said.

"You're pregnant!" Carlos yelled out which caused everyone to laugh and Nini to roll her eyes.

"Ha Ha, very funny Carlos. Lesbian over here, hello!" Nini said.

"You know what the new musical is going to be?" Seb asked.

"No."

"You know the answers to the chemistry test next period?" Big Red asked.

"No."

"You changed your hairstyle?" Kourtney wondered trying to figure out what Nini's announcement could be.

"Uh, no? Not today anyways."

"Guys! Let her say her news. Go ahead Nini." Gina said, looking bright eyed at the girl.

Nini blushed a little looking the other way before snapping back to her news.

"My moms are going to be gone Friday night, so we can have a sleepover at my place! Who's in?" She said, bouncing up and down.

The whole theater gang looked at each other, mumbling to one another, before answering.

"That sounds fun, Nini, but we can't. Carlos and I have a date Friday night." Seb said.

"Yeah, real fun." Carlos said, rolling his eyes as Seb hit him in the stomach.

"Ow... I mean yeah sorry, maybe next time?"

"Aw it's okay guys, you two have fun. What about the rest of y'all?"

"Sorry Nini. Biggie and I have tickets to see this new show in town Friday night, maybe we can hangout the next day?" Ashlyn said, looking sad.

"It's okay Ash, you two have fun. Maybe we can grab lunch the next day."

"Yeah that sounds fun!" Big Red responded back.

"Well, I'm down! This sounds like fun! We can eat ice cream and pizza, paint our nails, and watch bad rom-com movies. Count me in Nini." Gina said, perking up.

"Aw thanks Gina! YAY! Kourt?"

"Mhmm, Howie is going to some North High theater retreat this weekend, so I'll have time. Why not! I'm in."

"YAY! Thanks Kourt!"

"Ricky? You free? Or are you and EJ hanging out?"

Ricky stood up and turned all red, before snapping back at Nini.

"UH WHAT?! EJ!? NO, WE AREN'T HANGING OUT! WHY DID YOU BRING HIM UP?"

"Woah, woah, calm down Ricky. I just brought him up cause you two are friends now and are hanging out wayyy more. Plus he isn't here, so I thought you two had plans or something." Nini said, backing off a little.

"Oh.. sorry. I-.. haven't eaten anything yet, so hangry. But uhm, I-"

"What's this I hear about a sleepover and who's hanging out with me?"

"EJ! There you are, you missed almost all of lunch." Ashlyn said, getting up and hugging her cousin.

"Yeah sorry, emergency waterpolo meeting."