A Shooting Star

"Ah, finally bedtime. I thought this day would never end." Ricky said as he set his alarm for the next day.

It was 10pm on a Thursday night and for the first time in his life, Ricky Bowen was going to sleep early. After a few tosses and turns, he was finally asleep. He was dreaming about one blue-eyed jock who he had become a lot closer with recently. With the sudden leave of his best friend Nini to YAC and his current best friend, Big Red dating Ashlyn, Ricky figured he should get to know the Caswell's more, especially EJ.

So after a few fun hangouts at Slices, you can say Ricky and EJ were becoming close friends. They would text each other 24/7, sending random memes or song lyrics to each other just so they wouldn't get bored throughout the day. It had been a few months since becoming close friends and Ricky was feeling something different about EJ, something he has never felt before.

He couldn't tell anyone about this, so he would have to suppress his feelings hoping they would just go away soon, but hey he can think whatever he wants in his dreams right?

Ricky was deep into his sleep, dreaming about what it would be like to date the hottest guy in school and to go on cute romantic dates with him. He was falling hard for EJ in his dreams and was loving every second of it. He was dreaming of EJ throwing rocks at his bedroom window, then opening it to see him holding a speaker playing their song, just like in those cheesy romantic movies.

Ricky started to smile in his sleep and began to hear those rocks being thrown at his window. At first he thought it was just his dream, but then it was becoming more life-like. Ricky slowly woke up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He looked towards his bedroom window and saw little rocks being thrown at it, he was confused, but also scared. Why and who would be throwing rocks at his window at this hour? Ricky walked over to the window, opened it, and saw... him.

"EJ? What are you doing? It's the middle of the night!" Ricky quietly shouted to the jock down on the ground.

"Finally you're up Bowen, took you long enough. Grab a hoodie and meet me outside!" EJ said with a smirk then running back towards his car. That smirk could get Ricky to do anything, so he listened to EJ and grabbed his favorite hoodie and walked outside.

"Cute hoodie, I was wondering where I left it." EJ said pointing at Ricky's hoodie.

Ricky didn't even notice that the hoodie he grabbed was EJ's water polo hoodie. He left it at Ricky's place a few days ago when they hung out and forgot to give it back to him (but did he really forget?).

"Oh sorry. Here you can have it back."

"No, keep it. It looks good on you." EJ said, causing Ricky to blush.

"Uh- what are you doing here? It's the middle of night."

"Chill Bowen, It is barely 11pm. I'm surprised you were asleep."

"Well, I wanted to get an early sleep for once, but I guess that didn't happen."

"Yeah, I won't let that happen. Now c'mon, get in the car. I wanna take you somewhere."

Ricky was hesitant at first. He didn't want his dad to wake up and see he wasn't in his room, he would be grounded for a month. But EJ was here and he couldn't say no to him. It was thee EJ Caswell, he wouldn't let anyone say no to him.

"Fine.." Ricky said getting into EJ's red Camaro. Even the call smelled like EJ, god Ricky was whipped for this dude.

"So, where are we going Caswell?"

"You'll see. It's a surprise. Here put some music on, it will help you calm down." EJ said, handing Ricky the aux cord.

Ricky put on his Disney playlist without even realizing it, since it was the music to always calm him down.