Bodyguard

"Thank you New York! You've been a great crowd, drive safe everyone!" Ricky said, to the crowd as he walked off stage, immediately grabbing onto his bodyguard.

Richard Bowen is a Grammy winning singer-songwriter, who just released his sophomore album and is going on tour promoting it. He has sold out numerous stadiums, concert halls, and arenas performing all over the world. He just finished the North American leg of his tour and has a few days off before flying over to Asia to start the international part of his tour.

His bodyguard has been with him since the start of his career. They have been together through thick and thin, from Richard starting his career with an EP and a few songs, to now, winning Grammys and touring the world. HIs bodyguard was more than protection; he was his friend, his confidant, his family.

"Great job out there today Ricky. You really blew the roof of this place."

"EJ, you know when we're out in public, you have to call me Richard, it's my stage name."

"Okay then, Richard. Right this way to your trailer." The bodyguard led Ricky to his trailer, making sure no one was following them.

"How long do I have to keep this act up? I can't be your bodyguard forever." EJ said, closing and locking the trailer door behind them.

"You can and you will. Cause you love me and I love you." Ricky said, slipping his wedding ring on.

"I guess so. I love you Ri." EJ said, sitting down on the couch.

"I love you too, E. And I promise, as soon as we finish touring, we can announce to the world that we're married." Ricky said, playing with the wedding ring he slipped on.

"Good. I know we got married right before your career took off, but can we do an international wedding? You know, one for the paparazzi and the public?"

"I would like that. We can do it in Paris or Rome or Japan, I don't care where as long as it is with you." Ricky said, laying next to his husband and kissing him.

"I would love that, plus I'm tired of being your bodyguard."

"Oh please, you wanted to do it. You said it was the only way you could keep an eye on me and make sure no one hurts me. I told you to be my manager instead, but you insisted on my bodyguard. But I mean with those muscles and tight body, I couldn't say no to you." Ricky said, rolling over the couch to now be on top of EJ.

The bodyguard grabbed his husband's hips, straddling him in place as the rockstar grabbed EJ's neck, passionately making out right there on the couch.

"You know *kiss* *kiss* we don't leave for another hour *kiss* kiss*" Ricky said, in between kissing EJ.

"Yeah? I wonder what we can do in an hour."

"Well, let's find out.."

Ricky and EJ were making out on the couch. Ricky's hands were going up EJ's shirt, touching his chest and rubbing his abs. EJ's hands went down the back of Ricky's pants, grabbing his ass through his briefs and going up his shirt, grabbing his back and clawing his fingers into it.

"Oh EJ.. don't stop. That feels so good." Ricky said, as EJ was grabbing his ass with one hand and pulling his curls with the other.

"Yeah, you like that baby?"

"Hell yeah, I do. Take your shirt off!" Ricky said, unbuttoning EJ's tight black, long sleeve shirt.

EJ did the same to Ricky, pulling his t-shirt over his head exposing his husband's bare, strong chest. Immediately, EJ went to Ricky's sweet spot, sucking on his nipple. The sensation caused Ricky to moan loudly as he ran his hands through EJ's long, silky hair.