Magical

"BABE! I can't believe you got these for us! You know you didn't have to get me anything." Ricky said, holding up 2 tickets to Disneyland.

"Of course I had too, you graduated from college! None of us thought you could have done it." EJ said, hugging his boyfriend.

"OW!" EJ jumped at the elbow Ricky gave to his stomach after that little comment.

"Shut up! But I guess you're right though. I never thought I would have graduated either."

"Hey, don't say that. We all had faith in you to do it and look, you did it! I'm so proud of you baby." EJ said, giving Ricky a kiss.

"Thanks babe. So when do we leave?"

"In 2 days! Pack your bags baby, WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!" EJ said, slapping Ricky's butt as he walked back to his room in their now shared apartment.

The plane ride from New York to LA was long for the two boys, but they didn't care. They pretty much slept the entire way there with Ricky's head on EJ's shoulder and EJ's head on Ricky's. However, EJ woke up a few times to stare at his boyfriend and see how calm and peaceful he looked asleep, he then double checked his backpack for something. He was about to pull this item out to make sure it was safe and secured, when Ricky started to wake up.

"How much longer?" Ricky asked as he started to lift his head off of EJ's shoulder and rub the sleep out of his eyes.

"About an hour or so baby, okay? Go back to sleep, I'll wake you up when we land." EJ said, kissing Ricky on the forehead.

"Okay.. What you got there? Something important?" Ricky asked when he saw EJ's hand in his backpack.

"Uh- it's nothing babe. Back to sleep we go." EJ said while running his hands through his boyfriend's curls. He knows that would always get him to sleep right away and sure enough Ricky was asleep within minutes.

After about an hour or so later, the two boys landed and were headed off to their hotel. Of course, EJ paid for the hotel, the airfare, and the tickets. He was going to spoil his boyfriend for graduating from college, plus he had something up his sleeve as well...They had a long flight and were ready for bed, their Disneyland trip would start the next day.

Ricky woke EJ up bright and early, running around the hotel room trying to get everything ready for the day. He couldn't contain his excitement, he was so excited to be going to Disneyland for the first time.

"EJ! EJ! Get up! C'mon! We have to get there right when the park opens!" Ricky was saying as he was shaking his boyfriend awake.

"Uh? Oh yeah, right. Calm down baby. Let me get ready, while you order room service breakfast. After we eat, we will go. Sound good?" EJ said, giving Ricky a good morning kiss.

"Okay fine.. But hurry up!"

After 30 minutes or so, breakfast came as EJ was just getting out of the shower. The two ate, got ready, and packed their bags for the day heading out the door.

"Oh wait! I forgot something. Meet me at the elevator?" EJ said. He turned back around, ran to his room, grabbed something out of his travel bag, put it in his current bag and headed back out the door towards the elevator.

"Got what you needed babe?" Ricky asked.

"Yup, everything I need is right here." EJ said, looking Ricky in the eyes then kissing him as the elevator door closes.

As they arrived at Disneyland, Ricky was in awe. He was so excited to be there! Even EJ was excited too as the last he came was with his fam and Ashlyn's when they were kids. He was happier now that his boyfriend was here. Right away, Ricky got a map and started pointing out the rides he wanted to go on. This was going to be a long day... a VERY long day.