The App Part 2

"Hahaha, you're so funny EJ! I can't believe that happened to you." Ricky said, laughing and playfully hitting EJ's arm.

"Yup, I lost my swim trunks the first time I tried swimming, but hey I ended up being varsity waterpolo team captain all through highschool so I guessed something went right." EJ laughed back and grabbed Ricky's hand from his arm, holding it tightly.

The two boys were sitting in EJ's Black Jeep as they just came back from another date night of theirs.

"Well, I had a great time EJ. Thank you for tonight, guess I better be going in." Ricky smiles and leans forward to give EJ a kiss on the cheek, before opening the passenger door and getting out.

But.. before Ricky could fully get out, EJ opened his drive side and ran over to the other side and opened the door for Ricky to step out.

"EJ? What are you doing?" Ricky asked, shocked.

"I'm opening the door for you and walking you home." EJ said with that smile that showed off his pearly white teeth.

"I-.. no one has ever done that for me before."

"Well, let me be the first." EJ stuck his hand out for Ricky to grab and the musician did, slightly blushing, as the two held hands while walking to Ricky's front door.

"So, we're here. Thanks for a great date Ricky, can we do it again? Say this weekend?" Ricky started laughing as EJ asked him out again.

"What? Did I say something wrong?"

"No, it's just we've been going out every day this week, you aren't tired of me yet?"

"Tired of you? I want to get to know you more!" EJ said, grabbing Ricky's hands as the two stood on the porch of Ricky's apartment.

"Thanks EJ and same, I want to get to know you more too."

"Sooooo? What do you say? Date again this weekend?"

"Would love too."

EJ smiled and perked up a little knowing that Ricky wanted to date him more. He was smiling looking straight into the struggling musician's eyes. He took one of his hands out of Ricky's and slowly grazed the shorter boy's cheek.

"Kiss me!" Ricky whispered.

"Huh?"

"Kiss me EJ, kiss me."

EJ smiled and leaned forward. He puckered his lips, closed his eyes, and moved closer and closer to Ricky who did the same. The two were inches apart from each other as the dim porch light shined upon them. They were about to kiss, when the apartment door opened between them.

"Aheem, uhm." Gina said, opening the door and coughing a little, quickly separating the two boys.

Ricky turned a bright red from the embarrassment and EJ started to awkwardly laugh and scratch the back of his neck.

"GINA! HI, UHM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Ricky said, nervously.

"Well, Nini and I were about to go to bed and I came to turn the porch light off, but then saw you out here. Am I interrupting something?" Gina said, smirking.

"Babe! Come to bed! What's taking so lon- OH! Ricky!" Nini said, approaching from behind Gina.

"Ricky, is this him? Are you EJ?!" Nini said, smiling and perking up.

"Hi, yes, my name is EJ. Nice to meet you both. I was just dropping Ricky off from our date, but it looks like it's getting late so I better go." EJ said, awkwardly smiling and waving to the two girls.