He Could Be The One (Final Part)

"And so that's how we got together."

"Yup, Ricky Bowen is mine and I am going to scream it to the world." EJ said, snuggling up to his boyfriend at the cafeteria tables.

"Wait, so that's it? A poem and a kiss and now you two are in love?" Gina asked, a little mad.

"What? Were you expecting some grand gesture?" EJ asked.

"Well yeah! I mean just a few months ago, you two hated each other. Now you are together?" Nini said, a little shocked.

"Well whatever it was, I support it. We need another gay couple at this school." Carlos said.

"Thanks Carlos." Ricky said, laying his head on EJ's chest and leaning up to kiss him.

"But don't be as cute as us. That's our job." Carlos said, hugging Seb.

"Yeah, we are the cutest couple. But congrats you two, I always knew it was going to happen eventually." Seb said, winking at the two boys.

"I am all for this love, y'all are so precious." Kourtney said, getting up and pinching the two boys' cheeks.

"Ash, are you crying?" EJ asked his cousin.

"It's just so beautiful. My cousin is in love and happy with Ricky, my boyfriend's best friend. I have never seen you two this happy before, ugh I'm so emotional, just let me be." Ashlyn said, blowing her nose while crying.

Big Red hugged her to comfort her while giving a thumbs up to both Ricky and EJ and whispered, "I'm so happy for you two."

Gina and Nini still had a worry look on their faces, they whispered something to each other, before they spoke.

"Hey EJ, I have a question for you?" Gina asked.

"Hey Ricky, I have a question for you?" Nini asked.

"Yeah?" The boyfriends said in unison.

"Are you-" the lunch bell rang signaling to everyone to get to class.

"Later guys. I gotta go now babe, I'll see you at rehearsal."

"Kk." EJ bent down to kiss his boyfriend goodbye, while Ricky nibbled on his ear.

"Babeee, not here." EJ said, blushing while walking away.

"Hey Eej, wait up!" Gina said, running towards him.

"Ricky, let me walk you to class." Nini said, awkwardly smiling.

"Hey G, what's up?" Gina met up with EJ as the two were walking to the jock's locker.

"Listen, I need to ask you a serious question."

"Is everything okay?"

"It's about Ricky."

"Oh no, is he okay? What's wrong?"

"No, he's fine. It's about your relationship." EJ tilted his head in confusion. He had no idea what Gina was talking about.

"What about it?"

"Is - is - is he the one?"

"Huh?"

"You know. You said in your poem that you think he could be the one and then when you went over to his house to study you saw the Hannah Montana episode on and that confirmed it for you. So is he the one?"

EJ paused what he was doing and turned around to face Gina.

"G, I think so, no... I know so. Ricky Bowen is the one and the only one for me."