Cowboy Casanova

"IT'S MY BACHELORETTE PARTY BITCHESSSS!! WOOOOO!" Nini yelled in the party bus filled with her coworkers, fiancé, and MAN of honor.

"IT'S MINE TOO!! WOOOHOO!" Gina yelled, kissing her fiancé. The two decided to celebrate their bachelorette parties together since it would be easier and they both wanted to do the same thing.

Gina danced on the striper pole that was in the party bus as Nini passed out jello shots to everyone on board.

"No thanks. I'm good."

"C'mon Ricky, just one! Please for me, it's my bachelorette party." Nini said, pouting her eyes.

"And mine too, so one for me as well." Gina said, sitting down next to the two, giving him puppy dog eyes as well.

"Ugh fine! Only because it's for you two." Ricky said, grabbing 2 jello shots.

"Well, bottoms up." He threw back both shots at once, as the two girls screamed in his ear next to him.

"Remind me again, why I'm here?" Ricky asked, now a little buzzed as he was drinking some champagne.

"Becauseeee. You are my MAN of honor, meaning you are the one in charge of all of this and are very important to this day." Nini said, taking another jello shot.

"But I didn't set this up, Ash did."

"And that is why you are cause she couldn't be here today as my maid of honor." Gina said, slapping Ricky's arm.

"OW!"

"C'mon Richard, have some fun!! It's a party!"

Ricky looked around at the crowded party bus. He barely recognized anyone. He saw a few of Gina's backup dancers, Nini's songwriters, her makeup crew, and a few guys from her new entourage who tried to get with Ricky, but turned them down, now they hate him.

Ricky didn't understand why Nini asked him to be his MAN of honor, he thought for sure that Kourtney would be her maid of honor, but for some reason Nini chose him and now he has no idea what he was doing.

"Alright, bitches! Since it is my night -" Nini said.

"Ours" Gina interrupted her fiancé

"Ours." She winked at Gina.

"I say let's do something fun..... STRIP CLUB!!!! AHHHHH!" Nini shouted, causing the whole bus to scream with her .

It was going to be a LONG night for Ricky.

"Nini, why are we going to a strip club? You're a lesbian." Ricky asked.

"And? I was straight at one point, remember?" Nini raises her eyebrows at Ricky.

"Ha, how can I forget." An awkward tension rose between Ricky and Nini as they remembered their troublesome high school relationship.

"Anyways, strip clubs are fun! Especially the male ones. Whenever there is a bride to be, they always go all out with free drinks and food and lap dances. Plus the guys there are super hot!"

"Uh, okay. Whatever Neenz."

"Light up Ricky! Maybe one of those hot strippers will give you a lap dance too." The shorter brunette girl winks at him as he just rolls his eyes.

They finally arrived at the strip club, "Hard Ons", and everyone rushed off the bus with Nini leading the pack. Ricky stayed on last rethinking this whole thing.

"You coming Rick?" Gina asked.

"I don't know. A strip club, really? How-"

"Cliché? Hetero? Annoying?" Ricky nodded at Gina's response.