Them Two Forever

Tw: homophobia, language

"Baby, hurry up and get ready! We are going to be late." EJ yelled to his husband from downstairs.

"Relax, babe. Our sitters aren't even here yet. Did you get the kids ready?" Ricky shouted back from their bathroom upstairs.

"Yeah, they are all ready to go. Seblos, Gini, and Redlyn should be here any minute." EJ said.

"I hate how you gave our friends couple names and actually call them by it." Ricky said sarcastically.

"What, it's cute! Plus it's easy to say then having to say all 6 of their names." EJ yelled back.

*knock* *knock*

"Rickyyyyy! They're here! Come down."

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Ricky said, coming down the stairs. "So? How do I look?"

"Beautiful as ever." EJ said, grabbing Ricky's waist and pulling him into a kiss.

"God, y'all are so cute!"

"SEBLOS!!!" EJ shouted.

"Yes, it's us! Now where is our godson" Carlos asked.

"Here!" Connor, Ricky and EJ's youngest 4 year old said.

"Alright, Connor. Make sure you are good for Uncle Carlos and Uncle Seb okay?" Ricky said, picking up his son. The young boy nodded and hugged both Ricky and EJ before running out to Carlos and Seb's car.

"Thank you both for taking care of Connor for the weekend." EJ said hugging his friends.

"No problem, our little Alberto loves having him over. They got along so great. Now you two enjoy your party! Have fun." Seb said, hugging both of his friends goodbye.

*5 minutes later*

*knock* *knock*

"Come in!" Ricky yelled.

"How's my two favorite husband's doing?" Nini said, coming through the door.

"GINI!!!" EJ yelled.

"Why yes, it's us!" Gina said, hugging Ricky and EJ.

"Thank you both for taking care of Riley tonight. She is super excited." Ricky said. Riley the 6 year old middle child of Ricky and EJ.

"Of course! Our little Hailey loves having her bestie over! Now where is she?" Nini asked.

"Here!" Riley said, carrying her backpack running up to hug Nini and Gina.

"Calm on Riley. Auntie Kourtney and cousin Bey are coming over too, so girl's night!" Nini said.

"YAYYYY" Riley shouted back,

"I still can't believe Kourtney named her daughter after Beyonce." Ricky whispered to EJ..

"Her real name is Kimberly, but we all call her Bey. It's Kourtney though, what'd you expect." EJ whispered back.

"Now Riley, you be good for Auntie Nini and Auntie Gina okay?" EJ said to his daughter.

"I will dadda. Love you" Riley said, hugging both Ricky and EJ.

"We love you too. Thanks again Gini!" EJ shouted to the girls walking out to their car.

"STOP CALLING US THAT!" Gina shouted before getting into the car.

"NEVER!" EJ shouted back.

*5 minutes later*