Let Me Take You Out On A Real Date

"I'm so sad this is our last few days of camp." Carlos said, sitting down at the picnic table with the Wildcats.

"Me too, but I'm ready to get back to Utah and East High. I miss my Biggie."

"I miss my Sebbie."

"I miss Nini." Gina said, resting her head down on Ashlyn's shoulder.

"I know Howie misses me." Everyone turned to look at Kourtney and raised their eyebrows.

"Okay, I miss him too."

"Camp was great, but it's just not the same without everyone here."

"I feel you Carlos. It would have been way better with everyone here."

The Wildcats all sat around enjoying their last few days of camp as they couldn't wait to get back to their significant others and the cool Utah air.

"What about you guys? Looking forward to anything back at home?" Kourtney asked Ricky and EJ who were being awkwardly quiet.

"Uh, yeah. Home.. I miss my dad."

"MIKE BOWEN! THE BEST!" The entire group said at once.

"I miss my car." EJ said, causing a collective groan from the group.

"EJ, you need to get with someone.. Or get laid." Carlos said, semi jokingly.

"Ew Carlos! That's my cousin!.. But he's not wrong. How are things with you and Val? You two seemed to hit it off here at camp."

Ricky's head shot up from resting it on the picnic table. He gave a look to EJ to which the camp counselor could clearly read just by the sight of those big, brown, puppy dog eyes.

"Val? She's just a friend. She actually helped me see my future and discover a lot of things about me." EJ smirked while looking at Ricky, while the skater tried to hide his blushing cheeks.

"What about you Ricky? Jet seemed to take a liking to you. Maybe things could happen in the near future?" Carlos said, raising his eyebrows and giving Ricky a wink.

Now it was time for EJ to feel something. His eyes shot a daggered look to Carlos and then he turned to look at Ricky. The skater read EJ liked a book and sent him a sly smile, reassuring him that everything's all good.

"Nah, there's nothing going on with Jet. I was flattered by him, but I got my eye on someone else." Ricky said, smiling which made EJ smile back.

"I gotta, um, get ready for the next camp activity. I'll see you guys later." Ricky got up from the table and waved to everyone as he headed towards his cabin. He kept looking back at EJ and gave the counselor a quick head nod and smile, signaling him to follow him.

"Well, I better get ready too, guys. I'll see you at the next activity. BYE!" EJ waved to everyone before taking off in the same direction as Ricky. He stopped a few times to say hi to the other campers and counselors to make things less obvious.

"$10 bucks say they are hooking up." Carlos mentioned it to the girls.

"Nah, I doubt it. Those two can't keep a secret to save their lives. If they were hooking up, we would know about it." Kourtney rebutted back.

"I'm with Carlos on this one. My cousin is up to something.. I just know it."

"You are on Carlos! Elsa and Anna vs you and Ash. I'll take this bet." Gina said, giving Carlos a handshake.

"Oh this is gonna be goooood."

After EJ left the picnic table with his friends, he kept turning around to make sure they weren't following him or watching where he was walking too. He said hi to a few other campers and counselors to make things less obvious. When he finally made it out of view from everyone, an arm reached out from one of the side doors and pulled him in.