Little Saint Nick

"Merry Christmas!" Gina and Nini said together.

"WASSSS UPPPP!" Ashlyn and EJ said as they opened the door to Ash's house.

"Ah yes, my 2 favorite cousins. Watching old movies again I see?" Nini said, hugging the two Caswell's.

"SUPER OLD! Like ancient movies, like Scary Movie and Elf." Ash said.

"Hey Elf is a classic!" Gina said, following behind Nini.

"GINA! HI! So glad you were able to stay" Ashlyn said, hugging her.

"Yes, I'm so glad to be back. And I brought cupcakes! Holidays theme of course"

"G! You're the best!" EJ said.

"And I made holiday cookies!" Nini interrupted.

"Thanks Neenz! These look amazing." Ash says.

"Well you know what they say, girlfriends that bake together, stay together." Gina said, giving Nini a small kiss on the lips.

"Ash, where's Big Red? Not here yet." Gina asked.

"No, not yet. He and Ricky went to go pick up the pizza from Slices for everyone." Nini's face instantly fell.

"Everything okay Nini?" EJ asked.

"Well it's Ricky. You see, after we broke up last semester, I turned to Gina for comfort and one thing led to another and well we're together."

"Okay? We already knew that," EJ said.

"Well, what you didn't know is that Ricky didn't really take it too well."

"What do you mean?" Ash asked.

"Well, I think he thought I moved on too fast from him and that I ended up with Gina, his former crush, so that was even more upsetting for him. I mean he is supportive and everything, but it's not like how we were before. We are barely even friends now."

Gina, Ashlyn, and EJ's faces fell to the ground, all looking sad.

"I'm sorry Nini, I didn't know that." Ash said.

"Yeah, I didn't really tell anyone. I just want my friend back again. EJ, is there any way you can talk to him?"

"Me? Why me?"

"Well, because you're a guy and you both have one thing in common."

"We do?"

"Yeah, you both have dated me and have broken up with me. Maybe you can tell him how to move on and see if he can be my friend again?"

Nini, Gina, and Ash all looked at EJ with those puppy dog eyes to get him to agree. "Fine."

"Yay!! Thanks EJ! You're the best." Nini said, while hugging EJ.

"Now what is with all of this hugging? It better be something good." Kourtney shouted from the driveway.

"KOURT!!" Nini ran out to hug her best friend.

"And Howie!" Howie said, appearing behind Kourtney.

"Howie, my man! Good to see you." EJ said, hugging Howie.

"Hi everyone. Thanks for inviting me. Love the decorations Ashlyn." Howie said.

"Thanks Howie and you're dating Kourt, of course you are welcome anytime!" Ash said, giving him a hug.

"How's my favorite dressed couple doing?" Gina said.

"Gina!!! You're here!" Kourt shouted as she ran up to the dancer.