Ricky's Graduation

"Ashlyn, where is my hairbrush?!" Kourtney yelled.

"Gigi, I can't find my lipstick!" Nini said, frantically.

"Kourt, I think it's in here.. No wait, that is the TV remote."

"Neenz, your lipstick is in your purse!"

"Girls and Gays, who wants to play watch some Real Housewives?"

"NOT NOW CARLOS!" Everyone screamed at him.

"It's okay baby, they are just on edge for graduation." Seb calmed his boyfriend down.

Yes, the time has finally come for this year's senior class to finally graduate. Kourtney, Nini, Big Red, and Ricky were all about to graduate from East High and set out for their futures. Kourtney and Nini were heading to LA to attend fashion school and UCLA respectively, whereas Big Red would stay back in Utah to run the restaurant and attend business school locally. Ricky, however, had a big surprise for everyone when it came to his future, but he wasn't going to tell them now, not until his boyfriend got here.

As the whole theater gang met up early at Ashlyn's house to get ready for their big day, Big Red and Ricky didn't really need all of this time to get ready. They just needed to shower and put on some nice clothes, they didn't need to do the whole routine like Kourtney and Nini. The two girls were freaking out as they were getting ready, making sure to get everything right for their perfect day. Big Red, however, was sitting on the edge of Ashlyn's bed watching skating videos whereas Ricky was sitting there nervously tapping his foot on the ground.

"Aren't you two going to get ready too?" Carlos asked.

"Nah, it only takes me a few minutes to get ready. I can wait." Big Red said, jokingly.

"What about you, Ricky?" Seb questioned, but the skater didn't respond.

"Ricky? Hello? Earth to Ricky?" Seb asked, waving his hand in front of the skater.

"Huh? Oh yeah, not hungry."

"I wasn't?" Seb was so confused.

"It's okay Seb, let me. Can you help Kourtney with her makeup?" Ashlyn asked as she handed the brush to the blonde boy and took a seat next to her boyfriend and future cousin in law on the bed.

"Hey, he'll be here okay!" Ashlyn said as she rubbed calming circles around the curly haired boy's back.

"How do you know that? He was supposed to be here last night and he hasn't come yet!" EJ was supposed to fly in from New York to celebrate Ricky's graduation and to be around all of their friends, but when he didn't show up last night at Ricky's house, the skater knew something was up.

"If I know my cousin, I know he will show up! He shows up for those he loves, trust me. Didn't you talk to him yesterday?"

"I did. We Facetimed before his flight, but then he had to get off because he had to go to work and then he was going to come straight here, but I didn't hear from him when he was supposed to land." Ricky started to form tears in his eyes now. He wanted EJ here, he wanted to celebrate this moment with him, and he wanted to tell everyone his big surprise together.

"Let me call him then." Ashlyn reached for her phone and called her cousin immediately, but he didn't answer, instead it went straight to voicemail.

"Okay, so he didn't answer. But don't panic! He is probably on a flight now as we speak. We have like 10 hours till graduation and it's only a 5 hour flight from New York to here. EJ will be here in no time, just wait."

"ASHLYN! WE NEED YOUR HELP! Nini and Kourtney are both crying because they are going to miss each other, even though they are going to be roommates in LA. We need help redoing their makeup!" Carlos yelled from the bathroom.