True Love

"Alright guys, it's time for y'all to go."

"What! C'mon EJ! It's only 7pm! The night is still young and we just barely had dinner."

"I know, I know, but I have stuff to do. We can hang tomorrow."

"Yeah, EJ has to call his boyfrienndddd"

"Oooo, a little facetime sex?"

"What?! No, nothing like that.. Night tonight at least. Anyways, y'all need to go."

"Booooo, EJ is whipped!"

"Bye guys, see you all for our 6am call time tomorrow."

"Ugh, don't remind us."

"Night!"

"Night lover boy!"

EJ had to kick his fellow castmates out of his apartment at 7pm as it was his and Ricky's daily nighttime facetime call. See, Ricky and EJ have been dating for like 5 years now and they were planning on getting married, but when EJ got a TV show in LA and Ricky got a recording contract in New York, there was no way for them to get married now. Even though they aren't married, they are still madly in love with each other. Everynight for the past 3 months, the two boyfriends would Facetime each other at the exact same time every night and would talk about their days, their work, and how much they missed each other.

It was precisely at 7pm LA time for EJ and 10pm New York time for Ricky. They always said they had to say goodnight to each other face to face, so that is when Ricky would usually go to bed or at least attempt to. He would never go to bed at that time though, he would just lay in bed and talk with EJ until he fell asleep at like 1am.

The distance and time differences were hard on EJ at first. He wanted to hang out with his castmates after shooting or go out to dinner with friends, sometimes he would do those things but often he would either cancel on them or would host himself. After a few weeks though, EJ realized that he wasn't missing those times with his castmates, he was missing having Ricky there with him to celebrate those times. So ever since then. Ricky has been EJ's #1 priority and focus and will always be.

"Alright dishes are clean, food is put away, in my pajamas, now we just have to wait for Ricky to call." EJ said as the clock was getting close to 7pm.

Sure enough 7pm on the dot, EJ's laptop rang with a Facetime call from his one true love.

"Hi baby, I miss you." EJ said, answering the call.

"I miss you too E. How are things in LA?"

"Hot, sunny, and busy. How are things in New York?"

"Cold, windy, and busy, so pretty much the same as you just without a tan." EJ laughed at that comment.

"How's the show coming along?"

"Good, we are almost finished filming for the week. How's the album coming? Can't wait to hear all of it."

"Trust me, you'll be the first person to hear it and it's.. coming. It's hard not having my number one inspiration and muse here with me." Ricky said, making a sad pouty face in his bed.

"Aw, I'm sorry baby. I promise we'll be together soon. I think I have a break in my schedule coming up in a couple of weeks, I can fly out to New York and we can do everything together."

"I can't wait. Where - where did you go?" Ricky asked as EJ went out of screen.

"Sorry, just had to get my script to go over my lines."

The two boyfriends continued to talk for an hour or so about their upcoming projects, their work, and even some mutual friends. It was nearing midnight now and Ricky was starting to become tired and delirious when he brought up an interesting question.