Meet-Cute

"Where is he? Late again huh."

"Relax, babe he will show up. It's Ricky, he has been late since we've known him."

"I knew we should have made these reservations a half hour later, that way he would be on time."

"Are you two ready to order?" The waiter asked.

"Um, 10 more minutes please? We are still waiting for our friend." The waiter just smiled as he walked away.

"That's it, I'm calling him!"

"Los, wait-"

"GUYS! HEY GUYS! SEB CARLOS! I'M HERE!" Ricky shouts from the front of the restaurant causing everyone to look towards him.

"Oh my god he is so embarrassing." Carlos said, while covering his face with his drink.

Seb laughed at his fiance and stood up to wave at Ricky with a big smile on his face. The curly hair guy waved back to Seb and started running through the restaurant. Dodging waiters, hitting tables, knocking over a few glasses until he finally arrived at the table with his friends.

"Hi Ricky, you made it!" Seb said, giving him a hug.

"Hi Seb! Yeah sorry for being late. Something came up." Ricky hugged the boy back.

"Something or someone." Carlos raised an eyebrow at his friend before giving him a hug as everyone sat down at the table.

The fancier restaurant was filled with sparkling lights, chandeliers, white table cloths, and a semi dress code which was not the type of restaurant you would find Ricky caught in. However, Carlos insisted that they eat here because this is "where you eat when you've made it", (his words not mine). Ricky took off his jacket to reveal him wearing a button up shirt but of course the top few buttons were open exposing his muscular chest.

"Maybe I was with someone.. Or under someone." Ricky smirked.

"Hey waiter! Can I get a beer please"

"Of course sir, what kind?"

"Uhhh, whatever the cheapest one is." Ricky said, before chugging down the glass of water.

"Oh Ricky.. Ricky, Ricky, Ricky."

"Hey! don't three Ricky's me Carlos! Some of us aren't lucky enough to find their soulmate in highschool."

"Yeah, no one is as lucky as us," Carlos grabbed Seb's hand as the blonde boy rested his head on his fiance's shoulder.

Ricky just rolled his eyes at the happy couple. Look he didn't hate Carlos and Seb, he loved them! They are his best friends, but he does hate what they have. Sometimes he wishes he could have that, but too many failed relationships later and well... all he wants to do now is have fun.

"All I'm saying is that maybe you just haven't met the right guy yet." Carlos said, smirking.

"Or girl! And Los, leave poor Ricky alone. Let him have his fun." Seb said, smiling.

"Thank you Seb! And I am having fun! Maybe relationships aren't my thing, maybe I'm just meant to have fun with people."

"In more ways than one." The three of them laughed at Carlos's comment.

"Are we ready to order?"

"Yes, let me get the seafood pasta please." Carlos said.

"I'lll take the eggplant parm." Seb smiled.

"You got any burgers?"

Carlos and the waiter both rolled their eyes as Seb just giggled.

"RICKY!"