It's All My Fault

"Good Morning, my prince." EJ says as he kisses his boyfriend's cheek at his locker.

Ricky giggles as the kiss surprised him and tickled him a little. "Good morning E. Ready for a day of school?"

EJ just rolled his eyes, "School, woo hoo." He said, sarcastically.

"Oh please, Mr. Straight A student, perfect GPA. You know you love school." Ricky says as he closes his locker.

"I don't love it, but what I do love is you." EJ grabs Ricky's face, pushes him against the lockers and starts making out with him.

"EJ! E! Stop! We're at school!" Ricky tried to say in between the kissing.

"Ugh fine. We'll continue tonight. Date night right?"

"Yes, your place. You sure you don't want me to bring anything? I don't mind."

"No Ri! I told you, I'm making you dinner. All you need to bring is that cute butt of yours." EJ says, slapping Ricky's ass.

"HEY! But I think I can do that." Ricky says, smiling.

*ring* *ring*

"There's the bell, see you tonight babe. Have a good day." Ricky says as he kisses his boyfriend's cheek.

"Wait, what happened to lunch?"

"Can't gotta study with Nini for our test today."

"After school?"

"Hanging with Big Red. I'll see you tonight!" Ricky shouted as he walked down the halls.

"I LOVE YOU RICKY BOWEN!" EJ yelled back at his boyfriend. A few students looked at him all weird, while others laughed.

Ricky turned around, cheeks all red, and blew a kiss to his boyfriend before heading to his first class.

"But Mr. EJ, your parents have asked me to cook for you this weekend as they are out on business. You sure you can handle it?"

"Yes, Maria. You have taught me well. I can survive a weekend without your cooking. You take the weekend off and go spend time with your family, on me. I'll make sure I'll clean everything and I promise I won't burn the house down."

"Oh thank you Mr. EJ. You are a sweetheart." Maria the Caswell personal chef said, before giving EJ a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Maria! Have a good weekend."

"You too Mr. EJ! And remember -"

"Add spice to make your food taste nice." EJ siad.

"I've taught you well Mr. EJ. Have a good weekend and call me if you need anything."

"Thanks Maria! Bye."

EJ wanted to surprise Ricky and cook him the perfect date night dinner. He has been learning his chef's Maria techniques and recipes for months, trying to perfect them for this exact night. He wanted to do this all on his own, so he gave his chef the weekend off. EJ put on his apron, washed his hands, and opened Maria's cookbook to make the perfect dinner.

He seasoned his meat, cooked the rice, and even started to make dessert. He cleaned the table and put a fresh table cloth on. He brought out a few candles from the garage and went upstairs to shower before Ricky came over.

"Shit, it's almost 6! Ricky's gonna be here any minute." EJ ran upstairs and took the fastest shower of his life, but made sure to clean every inch of himself as you never know how the night will go.

He put on a pair of black dress pants, a burgundy long sleeve dress shirt that hugged his muscles just right, opening the first few buttons exposing his chest, and put on a pair of shiny black dress shoes. He ran downstairs, dimmed the lights in the living room and the kitchen before adding the finishing touches to the meal.