Pizza Delivery Boy

"Sorry! Sorry, I know I'm late!" Ricky says as he enters Slices and puts on his work apron.

"Ricky, you're late! Again!"

"I know, I know I'm sorry Kourt! I was helping my dad move our things into our new apartment and lost track of time."

"You know I put my job on the line for you, don't make me look bad." Kourtney says with a stern look on her face. Ricky lowers his head and just nods.

"Actually, I was the one who got him the job and don't worry about it Rick. I think I have an in with the owners." Big Red says as he walks into the back kitchen and winks at Ricky.

"Thanks Red!" Ricky says, high fiving his best friend as Kourtney rolls her eyes and walks away.

Big Red was able to get Ricky a job at his family owned pizza shop, "Slices". Their classmate Kourtney is the manager of the place, thanks to her organization and leadership skills, while their other friend, Howie, is the head cook. Ricky assists Howie in preparing the pizzas, while Big Red does the deliveries and the in-house cleaning.

"Alright, Howie. What pizza are we cooking now?" Ricky asks.

"Actually Ricky." Howie says, handing Ricky a few boxes of pizza. "You are on deliveries today."

"WHAT?! Doesn't Big Red do deliveries? I-I'm not the best with people."

"Chill Ricky, Red has a bunch of things to do in the shop today, so Kourtney asked me to tell you that you are on delivery duties today."

"BUT- BUT-"

"Here the first delivery, it's to the Salazar-Robert's house, then next is the Porter's house, and the last one is to this address, they're a new customer, so be nice!" Howie says, jokingly.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Ricky says as he takes the pizzas and heads out the door.

First he goes to his former ex-girlfriend now turned best friend's house, Nini Salazar-Roberts. They talked for a little and Nini's moms left Ricky a generous tip. He then went to Gina Porter's house and his former crush told him about how she is liking someone new at school. He wanted to get to the bottom of that, but he was already running late to the next delivery. After Gina left Ricky a good tip, he headed off to the new customer's address.

"Ugh, not this place." Ricky said, as he pulled up to the gated community and told the guard outside what address he was here for.

"God, I hate rich people." Ricky said, under his breath as he tried to find the house, but they all looked alike.

He finally found the correct mansion and walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. After a minute, no one answered so he rang the doorbell again and knocked on it really hard. Finally, someone opened the door and Ricky saw his future flash before his eyes.

He always thought he hated rich people, but when the tall, tanned, blue-green eye boy opened the door to get his pizza, Ricky changed his mind. He always knew he was bisexual as he dated Nini, had a crush on Gina, and even had a crush on Howie at one point, but he never wanted to be with a guy, until now.

"Pa-Pa-"

"Pizza?" The tall dark-haired boy said with a smile.

"Yeah, pizza." Ricky finally managed to get out.

"How much?"

"Uhhhhh..." Ricky was trying to find the receipt in his bag, but couldn't concentrate right.

"It's uh, it's uh, it's on the house." Crap.. that money is going to be coming out of his paycheck..

"Oh really? Thanks. What's your name? I want to thank you."