EJ's Graduation

As the sun shined through the blinds of Ricky's room one early Saturday morning in June, the skater did not want to wake up. He tried closing his eyes tighter so the sun didn't hit him, but that wasn't working. He tried grabbing his pillow to cover his face, but he couldn't reach it. As he was about to turn around to fall back asleep, his phone went off with his alarm.

"Ugh". Ricky said as he tried reaching for his phone. He grabbed the device and was about to hit snooze, when he read what his alarm said. EJ's Graduation Day

"Oh shit!" Ricky yelled, causing him to fully wake up. He couldn't get out of bed though as a pair of strong muscular arms were wrapped around him.

"Huh? What is it, baby?" A shirtless EJ said, gripping Ricky tighter as the two cuddled in the skater's bed this early morning.

"Do you know what today is?" Ricky asked, kissing his boyfriend's hands that were wrapped around his bare chest.

"It's Saturday, I think?" A groggy half asleep EJ said as he kissed Ricky's shoulders and his neck.

"No silly. It's your graduation day." Ricky giggled as he was ticklish from behind his neck.

"Graduation? Graduation?" EJ was trying to process what Ricky was saying.

"OH SHIT! IT IS MY GRADUATION DAY!" It finally hit him as he was now smiling and resting his head on Ricky's shoulder.

"It is Jay. This is a big day for you." Ricky smiled as EJ kissed his cheek.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, so do you want your present now or later?" Ricky said, a little more seductive.

"Well, what is it?"

Ricky smirked as he pushed his boyfriend over in bed and got on top of him. EJ grabbed Ricky's hips as the skater boy started grinding them on top of his boyfriend. Ricky smirked before going down and crashing his lips with EJ's. Hands in hair, moaning through each kiss, and the friction between their boxers was waking them up in more ways than one.

"Is this my present?" EJ asked in between kisses and moans.

"It's part of it."

"There's more?"

"There's always more, baby." Ricky started to whisper in EJ's ear. "So, do you want your gift now then?"

"Now, tonight, forever, always." EJ smiled as he grabbed the back of Ricky's neck with his hand, pushing him down and kissing him. The two were grinding their hips together, nothing but bare skin and the thin material of their boxers rubbing one another. They were starting to get into it as the moment was coming up on them.

*knock* *knock*

"Ugh." The two said at the same time as they broke apart from one another and Ricky collapsing next to EJ on the bed.

"You boys up?" Mike asked from the other side.

"Yes, dad."

"Can I come in?"

"WAIT! EJ, hide the condoms!" "Ricky, where are my boxers?!" "Is this a hickey on my neck?" "Why are we sticky?" The two laughed as they were joking.

"Ha-ha-ha, very funny you two." Mike said, walking in with a tray of food as he saw Ricky and EJ laughing in the bed.

"C'mon dad, we have to."

"Well, you two better be using condoms. I don't let EJ come over all the time just to get you pregnant." Ricky instantly turned red with embarrassment as EJ's eyes got big and started laughing.