The Honeymoon

SMUT at some parts

"Ricky, baby, C'mon! We're gonna be late and miss our flight!"

"I'll be down soon! Just grabbing last minute things."

EJ knew his husband is always running late, it tends to be his thing, so that's why he made their flight later than usual. He just wants to rush Ricky now, so that they can be on somewhat of a schedule.

"Okay, 1,2 3,4, 5 suitcases, duffle bag, backpack. Am I missing anything else?" EJ was counting the luggage and talking to himself in the living room.

"Ricky! Hurry up!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming." The curly haired guy came running downstairs with his luggage.

"That's it? That's all you're bringing?"

"What? Isn't this enough?" Ricky said, holding a duffle bag and one suitcase. EJ just started laughing.

"What's so funny? What are you bringing?" The taller husband moved out of the way to show his 5 suitcases, one duffle bag, and a backpack.

"OH MY GOD! What are you bringing E?"

"This is me packing lightly too. One luggage for tops, one for bottoms, one for footwear, one more night clothes/pajamas, and one for souvenirs/jackets. The duffle bag is toiletries and the backpack is electronics and books."

"I literally just shoved everything in one suitcase. That's why I was taking so long, I was sitting on top of it to try and close it." EJ started to laugh more at his husband, before grabbing his hand and pulling him in for a kiss.

"And the duffle bag?"

"My ukulele, song journal, and a few books."

"What about everything else?"

"Well, I figured I would just wear or steal whatever my beautiful husband is wearing."

"Just like how you would 'wear' my letterman and sweatshirts all the time in high school." EJ put air quotes around the would wear. He knew Ricky would always steal them.

"They were just so big and cozy. I loved them."

"Well, I love you." EJ kissed Ricky's nose as the former skater just smiled and blushed before planting a small kiss on EJ's lips.

Their small kiss turned into a makeout sesh and EJ was running his hands along Ricky's ass and Ricky running his hands up the back of EJ's shirt, feeling his hard back muscles.

"Easy baby, we have the entire honeymoon to be all over each other." EJ whispered into Ricky's ear, lightly tugging at his earlobe. The sensation sent a shiver down Ricky's spine as he let out a small moan.

"I-I- I don't know if I can wait that long. I need you right now." Ricky's breathing was starting to become hot and heavy.

"One last time in the house before we leave it for a few weeks?"

"Don't have to tell me twice."

EJ picked Ricky up by his ass and dropped him on their living room couch. The former jock got on top of his husband and started to makeout with him. Leaving kisses along his lips, jawline, and neck traveling down to his collarbone.

"Sh-Shirt off now." Ricky demanded EJ.

Just as soon the tanned guy was about to take his shirt off, the doorbell rang.

"FUCK!" The two said at once in sexual frustration.

"It's probably Jet and Maddox. They're here to watch the house and Rufus."