House Party

"Huh, what time is it?" Ricky says, as he feels the hot sun shine through the bedroom window shades. He reaches over the bedside to find his phone and squints at it while trying to read the time.

"9am? It's so early.. Ughhh." Ricky says quietly to himself. His phone starts to blow up with messages and phone calls.

He has over 20 miss calls from Nini, 10 messages from Big Red, 30 phone and text messages from Gina, a few from his dad, and the theater group chat was blowing up!

"What happened last night?" Ricky thought to himself.

He tried to roll over in bed and get up to figure out what had happened, but his head was in immense pain. It felt like someone got a hammer and just started beating his head with it and the bright sun didn't help either. As Ricky tried to roll over in bed, he suddenly felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist and a light snore coming from his back.

Ricky was scared to turn around and see who it was. He doesn't remember sleeping with anyone last night, but then again all he could remember was arriving at the house party and that was it. He slowly rolled over in bed to see who was laying next to him, but the pair of arms wouldn't let go of him. He grabbed one strong arm and placed it off of himself, while throwing the other arm off of him.

"Mhmm, don't move baby. It's too early." The strange voice said, behind Ricky.

"Baby?! Baby?! Who says that." Ricky thought to himself...

Wait.. he recognizes that shaky, sleepy voice. Wait, no. It can't be. It couldn't be...

"EJ?!" Ricky said, slowly rolling over to see the jock laying down next to him and slowly opening his eyes.

"RICKY?!"

"AHHHHHHH" The two boys said at once.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Ricky asked.

"ME?! THIS IS MY ROOM!" EJ said..

*knock* *knock*

"EJ? Is that you? I thought I heard you. If you are up, breakfast is ready."

"Shit, it's Ashlyn!" EJ quietly said to Ricky.

"What do we-"

"SHUT UP BOWEN! DON'T MAKE A SOUND." EJ loudly whispered while placing a finger over Ricky's mouth.

"Uh, yeah Ash. I'm up, I'll be right down."

"Kk!" The peppy red-headed girl said, before heading downstairs.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?" EJ finally said, removing his finger from Ricky's mouth.

The skater boy couldn't really think straight. His head was still pounding, probably from being hungover, and his mind was flustered as to why he woke up in EJ's bed and the two were cuddling. He was about to say something, when he noticed something about EJ.

"Why? Why?"

"Why what Bowen? Spit it out!"

"WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS!" Ricky screamed slightly.

"WHY ARE YOU!" Ricky looked down at himself to see that he was shirtless as well.

"Oh my god.. Did we?" Ricky asked.

"I- I- don't know, I don't remember. Let me check." EJ lifted the sheets off of himself to reveal a nude body.

"WHY ARE YOU NAKED!?" Ricky screamed now.

"YOU ARE TOO!" EJ lifted the sheets off of both of them to reveal their naked bodies.

"AHHHHH!!! DON'T LOOK! TURN AROUND!" The two boys screamed at each other at the same time before trying to find their clothes.