Learned New Things

"So what do you want to do today baby?" EJ says, while laying on the couch changing the TV channel.

"I don't know. Can we just stay like this?" Ricky said, laying in between EJ's legs and resting his head on his boyfriend's chest as he watches the TV.

"Ri, we have the whole house to ourselves. My parents are gone for the entire weekend, your dad is working all day. What do you want to do?" EJ said, while putting some random movie on and playing with his boyfriend's curls.

"Mhmm, how about we do that thing we did last night? That was pretty fun." Ricky tugs at the end of his boyfriend's shirt and plays with the belt of his pants.

"We did that all night long. Aren't you tired?"

"Nah, I can go for one more round." EJ just rolls his eyes and laughs at his boyfriend's remark.

"Maybe later, baby. Let's relax first and gain our strength again."

"Yeah, you're gonna need it." Ricky tilted his head back and puckered his lips telling his boyfriend to meet him halfway. The jock did and the two kissed as they cuddled on the couch.

As the movie was coming to an end, EJ still wanted to do something fun and exciting instead of just cuddling on the couch all day. Don't get him wrong, he loves cuddling with his boyfriend 24/7, but on a sunny spring Saturday afternoon, he wanted to go outside.

The jock thought about what he wanted to do with Ricky as he watched his boyfriend just scroll on his phone, when it hit him. He was staring outside towards his backyard and saw his pool just calling his name, he knew exactly what he wanted to do.

"I know what we're doing today."

"Huh?"

"Be right back." EJ got up from under Ricky causing the skater to lose his pillow of a boyfriend and fall back on the couch.

"Hey! Eej,, where you going?"

"Stay right here." EJ said, smiling and running upstairs to his room. Ricky was so confused.

"Alright Ri, close your eyes." The jock said coming down the stairs with his hands behind his back.

"E, you know I hate surprises."

"Please, just close them. This will be fun."

"Fine. But only for you." Ricky covered his eyes with his hands as EJ got closer and closer to him.

"Okay, open them. TA-DA." EJ held up a pair of his East High Red Water polo speedos.

"Oh, you want me to wear this? All day? Wow, I guess someone found their energy and is ready for Round 2, sign me up." Ricky said, in a seductive tone.

"No, not that silly. This." EJ gestured to his backyard pool.

"I don't get it."

"I'm gonna teach you how to play water polo." Ricky's jaw dropped.

"OH NO NO NO. You know I have no athletic abilities and I can barely swim."

"C'mon Ricky, this will be fun! I'm not going to put you in a game, I just want to teach you the basics. Plus seeing you in that speedo all day will definitely get me in the mood for Round 2."

Ricky didn't say anything. Instead, he sat there on the couch thinking, contemplating, wondering if EJ's wish was worth it for a night of Round 2 from the previous night.

"Mhmm, I'll do it-"

"YES!"

"BUT, I have one condition." EJ was now the one in shock.