It Finally Happened

6:00 AM right on the dot as the morning alarm goes off and "You Are The Music In Me" plays on Ricky's phone.

"Ugh, morning already?" Ricky says, complaining as he turns over and shuts off his alarm.

He then rolls back over again and wraps his arms around his husband.

"Good *kiss* morning *kiss* my *kiss* beautiful *kiss* husband *kiss*" Ricky says to EJ in between kissing the taller boys' strong toned arm and shoulder.

"Huh? Ohh.. good morning baby. Happy Moving Day." EJ says, as he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and a head fall on his shoulder.

"Oh yeah, todays moving day... fun. Can't you stay home from work today and help me pack everything?" Ricky says making those big brown puppy dog eyes as he plays with EJ's ear lobe.

"Sorry bubba, but I can't or else Gina is going to kill me. We are working on this big case and have to get it done before the weekend. Isn't Nini and Seb coming over to help you out?"

"Yeah, but they are no fun. I can't do this with them." Ricky starts to climb on top of EJ and begins to make out with him as he runs his hands down his husband's abs.

"Oh.. it's that kind of morning huh?" EJ said, smiling while kissing his husband back.

"You got time right?"

"Yeah, don't have to be at the office until 9am."

"Great, we have plenty of time."

As their morning sexcapade came to an end, Ricky was hoping this was the time.

"Wow that was.."

"Amazing as always!" EJ said, trying to catch his breath as he laid nude next to his husband on the bed.

"Can't wait to do that in our new house."

"Me too. Soon baby, soon." EJ said, kissing the top of Ricky's forehead.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower first if that's okay. You stay here and catch your breath." Ricky said, getting out of bed.

"You sure? We can shower together, you know, save water and all."

"NO! I mean no, it's okay. You stay and rest, I'll go first." Ricky said a little too aggressively.

"Um okay."

"I love you EJ."

"I love you too, Ricky."

The two kissed one more time before Ricky got off the bed and headed to the bathroom, shutting the door behind.

"Damn! I love that ass of his! Can't believe it is all mine.. WOW!" EJ said, staring at his husband's bare butt before he fell back on the bed exhausted from their morning sex.

As Ricky entered the bathroom, he proceeded to lock the door behind him and immediately turned on the shower. He double checked to make sure EJ was still on the bed and not coming up to the bathroom anytime soon. He bent down to the bathroom sink and grabbed a bag from underneath it. He opened the bag and pulled out a box.

"Please, please, please, let this be the right time." Ricky said as he was holding the pregnancy test box.

You see, Ricky and EJ have been wanting to start a family for a while now. They have been happily married for over 5 years now, EJ is a successful lawyer with Gina and Ash as they run Caswell and Co. Attorneys at Law, and they just bought a brand new house in the suburbs finally getting out of their small city apartment. They were ready for the next chapter of their lives.