The Spy Who Seduced Me

"Come in EJ, can you hear me? I repeat, can you hear me Eej?"

"OW! Don't shout Ash, yes I can hear you." Special Agent EJ Caswell said, adjusting his ear piece.

"Sorry, still not used to these new mics. G, can you hear me?"

"Loud and clear Ash." Special Agent Gina Porter said, adjusting her hair so it will cover her ear piece.

Special Agent EJ Caswell and Special Agent Gina Porter of the FBI are the top two spies in the agency. Their mission is to recover the missing jewel of one Queen Kourtney Greene, heir to the royal kingdom of Beychella. Her husband, King Howie, specifically called for EJ and Gina to find the missing jewel for his Queen.

All the two agents know is that the jewel is small, but priceless. It was stolen last week from the Queen by a group of goons working for the most villainous drug lord in town, she calls herself, Lord Lynne. Lord Lynne wants the jewel for its worth, so she can take the money and use it to expand her underground drug kingdom.

Director of the FBI, Benjamin Mazzara, assigned Ashlyn Moon Caswell to be the person in the chair watching over EJ and Gina as they make their way through the city to find the jewel. Her background in robotics and theater help her think on her feet as well use the necessary technology to assist the special agents.

"Alright EJ and Gina, listen up. Director Mazzara has instructed you all to attend the underground club for Lord Lynne. It is at an abandoned underground warehouse near the sea. Your job is to recover the jewel she has stored there, once you recover it, your getaway vehicles will be waiting for you, one by boat, the other by motorcycle. Once you are out safely, meet at the rendezvous point and I will instruct you with what to do. Got it?"

"Got it Ash."

"Yeah, got it cuz. Thanks for doing this, you really are the best person for this job."

"Hey, they don't call me the girl in the chair for nothing." Gina and EJ laugh at their friend's comment.

"Alright you two, I am sending you a photo of Lord Lynne's son. He should be your first target to finding the jewel. It says here he can be easily manipulated and persuaded, sounds like the perfect candidate for you too. Find him and he will lead you to the jewel."

EJ and Gina check their phones as the photo of Lord Lynne's son comes in.

"Oh, he's cute." Gina says..

"Yeah, he is."

"Hey, I saw him first!" Gina lightly shoves EJ.

"So! You never know which way he swings. Maybe he prefers suave, sophisticated, good looking secret agents."

"Or maybe he prefers calm, cool, graceful, and beautiful special agents."

"Can it you two! We have a mission here, hello!"

"Sorry." The two said in unison.

"Alright, the password to get into the club is "Wildcat". Turn your comms off until you get in, that way no one can track us. Once you two are in, turn your comms back on and I can talk with you both. Good luck guys! Ash out!"

EJ unzipped and stripped out of his motorcycle gear to reveal his suede tux suit underneath it. He took off his ear piece and placed it in his suit pocket. Gina unzipped and stripped out of her motorcycle gear too, revealing her sparkling red dress.

"Wow G, you look."

"Hot? I know. I always do, now shall we Eej." The girl held out her hand for him to grab as they walked to the front door.