RJ Protection Squad

"So.. you ready to make this official tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I think I'm ready, Eej. First day of school, start of senior year, I think it'll be good."

"I'm ready to, Rick. Starting off senior year together is something I have always wanted to do."

They two boys in love kissed as they started their last movie marathon of the summer.

Monday morning came around and Ricky waited outside of his house for his best friend to come, so they could skate together to school.

"Morning Ricky!"

"Sup Big Red!" The two fist bumped each other.

"Ready for senior year?" The red-headed boy asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

The two best friends skated to East High on the first day of their senior year. When arriving, Big Red had to take off from Ricky as he had to go meet Ashlyn at the baking club, they were going to pass out "Welcome Back Cupcakes" to everyone. Ricky, however, waited for his boyfriend to arrive at school, so they can enter the halls of East High together, officially as a couple.

Ricky latched his skateboard onto the racks then pulled out his phone to watch some skateboarding videos to pass the time of waiting for EJ, when he felt a pair of hands grab his waist.

"I missed you baby." EJ whispered into Ricky's ear while his head rested on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"I literally saw you like 12 hours ago."

"12 hours too long."

"Yeah, yeah. Well we are here now." Ricky said, turning around. He stood on his tippy toes and kissed his boyfriend.

"Now that that just happened, shall we start senior year together?" EJ asked.

"We shall, together." Ricky said, smiling.

Ricky and EJ interlocked their fingers and held hands as they entered the front doors of East High together. Some students came up to them congratulating them on their relationship, some made whispers as they walked in together, while others simply ignored them.

"See, I told you it was no big deal and everything was going to be fine." EJ said, hitting Ricky's shoulder with his.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Ricky said, opening up his locker.

"Not whatever. Us together, forever." EJ said, closing Ricky's locker and kissing him.

Just as the two kissed a group of students walked by making sounds and rolling their eyes at the couple. But one student said something under his breath, "God, more fags at this school."

EJ heard him say that and confronted the guy, "I'm sorry what did you just say?"

"Babe, don't." Ricky said, grabbing his arm.

"You heard me, fag." The student said.

"Ah, Kevin Brown. Why am I not surprised it's you who said that?" EJ said, facing his "arch nemesis" of the school.

"EJ Caswell. You know just because you are the captain of the waterpolo team and you walk around in a speedo, doesn't mean you can flaunt your gayness around us. None of us want to see that."

"Right Kevin. Like we all want to see you corner some freshmen girls by their locker and belittle them just so they can go out with you." EJ said, walking closer to his nemesis.

"Watch it Caswell. One punch and I can end it all for you."

"Do it. I would like to see you try." EJ said. Ricky grabbed his boyfriend's arm to pull him away.