First Date

Ricky, Nini, and Gina were all leaning up against the skater boy's locker talking about their plans for the weekend.

"I don't know Niniz, being a third wheel on your and G's date? Not really fun, is it?"

"C'mon Ricky! Please! It will be fun, besides what else do you have going on this weekend."

"Rude.. but true. I just don't want to be sitting there as you two make out or look at each other all in love."

"Ricky, it will be fun, I promise. Unless you have something else going on this weekend, I say you come." Nini was trying her best to convince Ricky to come with her and Gina.

"Maybe I do have something going on this weekend."

"Speak for yourself, but look who is coming this way." Gina said, pointing down the hallway.

EJ Caswell, the bad boy of the school. He was in his signature black leather jacket, tight black ripped jeans, a plain gray tshirt, and a pair of Nike high tops. The rich kid who seemed awful on the outside, but on the inside had a heart of gold. Every girl in the school wanted to be with him and every guy wanted to be like him. EJ had dated and slept with almost every girl in the school that would let him, while also making his way around to a few guys, but there were only a select few who he couldn't get too.

As EJ made his way through the halls, he smiled at a few guys and girls as he walked past them. He lowered his sunglasses and winked at a few more students, before finally walking towards Ricky and his friends.

"Hi EJ." Nini said all happy and perky.

"Hey." He winked back at her as the brunette girl let out a small giggle, making Gina look at her with a mad look on her face. Nini just whispered sorry.

"Gina, my favorite girl. Say, how about we -"

"Can it Caswell! I've told you once and I am not going to tell you okay, not interested. I'm taken." She said, grabbing Nini's hand.

"Your lost Porter." Gina scoffed.

EJ was about to walk away when he saw Ricky trying to hide his face behind the locker door.

"Hey Bowen. You've been avoiding me lately." EJ smirked at the skater boy while Nini and Gina looked between the two of them.

"I-, I-"

"What are you doing this weekend?"

Ricky turned to look at Nini and Gina and just said, "No-nothing."

"Good, you me, date this Saturday. I'll pick you up at 6, be ready." EJ winked at Ricky before putting his sunglasses back on and blowing a kiss to the skater.

All Ricky could do was just nod and hide his face more in pure embarrassment. His cheeks were turning a bright red and he didn't want anyone to see him.

"Ricky! How could you?" Nini said.

"Leave me alone."

"Yeah! How could you accept a date with him! You know EJ just sleeps around with everyone and then leaves them right afterwards. He is going to hurt you, he is an awful person." Gina said.

"I don't know. I don't believe you G. I think EJ is nice. He just presents himself as a mean person and a tough exterior, but he has a nice heart."

"And you know that how?" Nini said, crossing her arms.

"You know his cousin Ashlyn? The one who is in theater with us."

'Yeah?" the two girls said at once.

"Well every time I see them together, he is always smiling or laughing with her. She puts him in his place and he makes sure that no one hurts her. When she started dating Big Red, EJ became very protective over her. Now what kind of bad boy does that?" Ricky had a point, but the two girls didn't want to tell him that.