SuperBowl Sunday

"Alright, we have snacks, sweets, drinks, TV. Am I missing anything?" EJ thought to himself as he was setting up his house to watch the SuperBowl with his friends.

*ding* *dong*

"AH, they are here!" EJ says, walking to his door.

"Welcome one and all to SuperBowl Sunday." The jock said, opening up his front door as a giant groan came from the group of people.

"Remind me again why we are here Eej?" Ashlyn asked, walking through the door first.

"Yeah, none of us here watch football." Carlos said, following suit.

"Let alone any sports." Kourtney said, hugging the host.

"C'mon guys, we are here to support EJ, I'm excited! Plus some of these athletes are hot." Ricky said, walking in and kissing his boyfriend.

"Aw thanks baby. I guess you have a thing for athletes huh?" EJ said, kissing back.

"Hi yes, lesbians over here. Show me the cheerleaders." Gina said, walking in with her girlfriend.

"I'm just here for the halftime show." Nini said, holding Gina's hand.

"Well, thank you all for coming. It means a lot to me. Where's Big Red?"

"Howie and Seb went to Slices to go help him with the pizzas." Ash said to her cousin.

The theater gang all gathered around the living room and started eating all of the food EJ had laid out for them. The big game didn't start for another few hours, so the group was starting to get bored.

"Can we watch a movie until the game starts?" Carlos asked.

"NO! This is tradition, we sit and watch the pregame show." EJ snapped back at Carlos.

"Babe, you good? You are taking this game a little seriously, aren't you?" Ricky said, sitting down next to his boyfriend and started rubbing his arm to calm him down.

"I know, I'm sorry. It's just football and sports used to be a big thing in my family. Now that my parents are super busy and are never home, I wanted to keep the tradition alive. Which is why I invited all of you over." EJ said, looking sad.

"Oh yeah, I remember all of those times as kids we would come over here. Never understood why though? I just always played with my dolls or went upstairs and watched a movie." Ashlyn said, laughing.

*ding* *dong*

"Yay pizza's here!" Nini yelled out.

Everyone rushed to the door to help the boys out with the pizza. They all welcomed Big Red, Seb, and Howie as the guys went to their significant others to kiss them.

"Howie, my man! I see you are the only one who understood the dress code." EJ said, pointing to their matching football jerseys.

"EJ! I got you dude." Howie said, giving EJ a hug. "My dad loved football, so he bought all of us matching jerseys a few years back."

"Aw, look at my guy talking about football and sports and stuff." Kourtney said, kissing her boyfriend.

"Yeah, what can I say? I'm a man of many talents." Howie said, kissing her back.

"Hey! That gives me an idea!"

"I'm sorry you want us, ME, to play football?" Carlos asked EJ.

"Yeah! You guys wanted to pass the time before the game starts and we have enough to play football in the backyard. C'mon it'll be fun!"

"I don't know Eej. We aren't exactly the sporty type." Ashlyn said, using air quotes.