Blackmail

TW: Attempted Sexual assault

"So, who wants to start?" Principal Gutieerez asked the three boys sitting in his office.

EJ was holding Ricky's hand as the skater boy had his head resting on his boyfriend's shoulder with both of them looking at Trent, the baseball team captain, sitting next to them in the other chair. Trent and EJ have a long history of hating one another ever since they were little. Both of them would try out for the same sport, go after the same girl, and even compete for the same grades. It wasn't until EJ came out in highschool that their competition turned more into hatred as Trent was starting to hate EJ and everyone associated with him. The baseball captain knew he couldn't pick on EJ as the waterpolo guy was taller and stronger than him, but he could pick on EJ's friends and boyfriend.

"Mr. Caswell?"

"I'm not talking." EJ said, holding an ice pack to his hands.

"Mr. Bowen?" Ricky just shook his head no as he buried his face into EJ's chest.

"He's not talking either. Why don't you ask the rapist over there to talk first?" EJ said, scoffing at his enemy next to him.

"I'm not a rapist!" Trent yelled back as he had an icepack to his black eye, broken nose, and busted lip.

"Trenton! Not another word!" The baseball captain's father said, barging into the principal's office as Mike followed right behind him.

"Oh my god Ricky! Are you okay?" Mike said, running over and hugging his son then hugging EJ.

"What the hell did you do to my son!" Mike shouted at the baseball captain.

"Mr. Bowen, please calm down." Principal Gutierrez tried to say.

"I'll have you know my son didn't do anything!. I have raised our Trenton well."

"And I know my Ricky, he isn't a liar! So what the hell did you do?!"

"I'll have you arrested!" Trenton's father said. "I know some people in some pretty high places."

"And my dad is the best lawyer in the state, so go ahead and try!" EJ said, sticking up for his future father in law.

"Everyone calm down, please!" The principal said, slamming his hands on the desk. "Mr. Bowen, would you please take a seat? Ricky, would you please explain everything."

EJ rubbed his boyfriend's arm encouraging him to speak. "Not with him here." Ricky said, pointing to Trent.

"Okay, then we will take shifts. Trent, would you and your father please wait outside. After, Ricky gives us his side of the story, then you can come in and give yours."

Trent just nodded his head as he and his father waited outside. Ricky sits up straight now and takes a deep breath before speaking.

"Okay, I will tell you everything."

*Flashback*

It was just like any normal Friday morning. Ricky woke up hating that he had to go school, but then got excited as he remembered it was Friday and he could spend the whole weekend with EJ and his friends.

As the skater went to the kitchen to grab some food, he heard the horn of EJ's car waiting for him outside.

"Bye Dad! EJ's already here. Love you, have a great day!" Ricky said, running out of the house.

"Bye Rick! Love you too! And tell EJ not to drive so fast." Mike shouted back at his son.

As Ricky came out of the apartment, he was greeted to a smiling EJ who was singing along to his Disney playlist.