The End

"Where are my glasses? Has anyone seen my glasses?!"

"Ash, they are on your head."

"Oh thanks Eej."

"Basketball! Has anyone seen my basketball? I need it for "Getcha Head In The Game."

"I think it is in the prop closet Nini."

"Thanks Kourt."

"Kourt, you're on!" Natalie said from backstage.

"It's Sharpary tonight and thanks."

"Can't wait for our big prom number... Sharpay." Jet says kissing Kourtney's hand.

"Anything for my Zeke."

"Is Taylor's dance break before or after the prom scene?"

"After G! We've been over this before. It's Kourtney's solo in the song then your dance break."

"Thanks Los! You're gonna kill it out there as Ryan."

"Thanks, I'm a little scared as it's my first speaking part as a human. Oh no.. Here comes my lunch." Carlos says, rushing to the bathroom.

"He'll be okay. He just needs a minute." Seb says, smiling.

"You ready to be my bestie, Jason."

"Sure thing Zeke!" The on screen besties high fived each other.

"Hey Kelsey! You ready for your piano solo!" Jet yelled out to his sister.

"Ready as I'll ever be! Natalie, you sure you don't need me to help out backstage? I'm really good, please don't make me go out there." Maddox said to the stage manager, whispering the last line so only Natalie can hear.

"All good Gadget! You got this. I have my partner here to help me out." Natalie grabs Big Red's arm as he smiles.

"You sure you're okay with not playing my bestfriend? I mean you are a total Chad over Nini!" Ricky said, coming from around the corner to hug his bestie.

"I'm fine Ricky! Plus Chad and Taylor are together, it would be weird if that was Gina and I."

"I know, but Coach Bolton? That means you are playing my dad.. Weird."

"True, but don't think about it that way. Think about it as me, Coach Bolton, flirting with Ash, Mr. Darbus, you know those two characters had some chemistry."

"They really did." Ricky laughed.

"So it all works out! I get scenes with you, I get scenes with Ash, and I still can help Natalie backstage with the crew, where I was always meant to be."

"You're the best Red. Love you dude." The two besties hugged it out as the lights started to flicker in the dressing room.

"Now go get your leading lady... oh well, man." Big Red slapped Ricky's arm as the curly haired guy took a deep breath and walked over to his leading man in his chair.

"You ready my Gabriella."

"Ready Troy." EJ got up from his chair and kissed his boyfriend.

"Children! Children!" Miss Jenn yelled out to everyone as they all formed a group huddle.

"IT'S SHOWTIME!"

In case anyone didn't get the cast list for the musical:

Ricky- Troy, EJ-Gabriella, Nini-Chad, Gina-Taylor, Kourtney-Sharpary, Jet-Zeke, Carlos-Ryan, Seb-Jason, Maddox-Kelsey, Ashlyn-Mrs. Darbus, Big Red-Coach Bolton, Natalie-Stage Manager