In the Closet... Literally

"We *kiss* can't *kiss* keep *kiss* doing *kiss* this." Ricky was trying to say in between moaning and kissing.

How did he, a low life nobody skater, end up in a secret romantic relationship with the most popular guy in school, who was his current girlfriend's ex-boyfriend. Yeah, that was a lot.

"But you aren't stopping me." EJ said, kissing Ricky's neck and running his hands up the skater's shirt rubbing his abs and grabbing his chest.

"E- ooooo, EJ, I-." Ricky was feeling everything. "Stop, like actually stop."

EJ let out a groan and removed his hands from under Ricky's shirt and took a step back.

"We can't be doing this anymore."

"Why all of a sudden? We 've been at this for months, though." EJ said, quietly.

"Look around! This isn't exactly romantic." The two boys looked around the janitor closet that they were in. EJ's foot was in a bucket, Ricky was leaned up against a pile of brooms, it wasn't the best make out spot, but they had to make do with what they have. .

"EJ, I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore." Ricky grabbed his backpack and jacket reaching for the door knob.

"Ricky, wait!" EJ said, grabbing Ricky's arm.

"No EJ! I am not your boyfriend okay. I am in a relationship with Nini, your ex-girlfriend remember? And I- I love her.." Ricky whispered the last part quietly, as he removed his arm from EJ.

"I'm sorry. Remember, wait a minute then come out." Ricky said as he opened the janitor closet door.

The skater peeked his head out to make sure no one was coming. When the coast was clear, he immediately started to walk down the hall, when he felt a small pair of hands wrap around his waist.

"Hi baby. Where have you been?"

"AHH! Oh, it's just you Neenz. Hi, I've been.... around." Ricky said, turning around to be face to face with his girlfriend and started to scratch the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Oh okay, so I was thinking for date night tonight we -"

Ricky immediately ignored Nini and what she was talking about, when he saw the janitor's closet door open and a crying EJ emerge from it. He noticed the jock wiping tears from his face as he walked in the opposite direction of where Ricky and Nini were. The back of his letterman jacket, "Caswell", read across his back as Ricky watched his boy - , no, friend, just friend, walk away from him in sadness.

Ricky felt his heart break a little, he didn't know why though. He was in a loving (well sort of loving) relationship with his girlfriend Nini, he somehow got the lead in the school's musical again, and he was actually happy for once in his life... or so he thought.

"Ricky! Hello!"

"Huh, yeah?"

"Does that sound good for a date tonight?"

"Uh, yeah, sure. Whatever you want to do Neenz. Let's get to rehearsal." Ricky said, putting his arm around his girlfriend's neck.

The two were walking down the hallway to rehearsal, but Ricky looked over his shoulder one last time to see if he could see EJ. But it was no use, the senior was already gone.

"I just don't get it Ash. I thought... I thought he would leave her for me." EJ said as he was talking to his cousin at their local coffee shop.

"Did you honestly think that? I mean he isn't even out yet, YOU'RE not even out yet, only to me, you are. You two are in the closet, literally!." Ash laughed at the last part and she remembered how EJ and Ricky were literally making out in the janitor's closet earlier in the day.