Mike and Ben

Saw these photos online and just had to write something. Wanted to try something new.

SMUT WARNING!

Mike Bowen had always been somewhat of a happy guy. He was happy when Ricky was born, he was happy when Ricky starred in the musical, and he was happy when Ricky finally got together with EJ. But as of late, Mike hasn't been that happy...

He wasn't happy when he had to tell Ricky that he and Lynne were getting a divorced, he wasn't happy when things with Miss Jenn didn't work out, and he wasn't happy that he hasn't had sex in over a year!

It was a hot summer day in Salt Lake City and Ricky was out with EJ leaving Mike sitting alone on the couch staring at his divorce papers. He knew he had to sign them by the end of the week to officially finalize everything, but he didn't want to think about that now. He needed to clear his head.

"I need some fresh air. Maybe a hike will do me good." Mike changed out of his pajamas into some workout clothes, stuffed his bag with water and a protein bar, grabbed his car keys, and headed out to the canyon.

It was early enough in the morning that it wasn't too hot yet and the trails weren't that crowded either. Mike decided to just walk and keep walking until his head was cleared. He reached the top of the trail and looked out onto the city, for once in his life everything was at peace.

"Mike?"

Or so he thought.

Mike turned around to see none other than the person Jennifer left him for... Benjamin Mazzara.

"Mike, I didn't know you like to hike?" Ben said.

"Oh hi Benjamin, how's Jennifer?"

"Please Mike, call me Ben. And good I guess, the last time we talked was when school ended."

Mike had a confused look on his face. "What do you mean? Aren't you guys dating?"

"Dating? More like friends now. She dumped me for that Zack Roy dude."

"Oh right, her highschool ex. Typical" Mike said. (For the record, I love Miss Jenn and I am only painting her out to be a bad guy for this story only.)

"Yeah." Ben said, nervously. He was staring at Mike longer than he should.

MIke's skin was glowing in the Utah summer heat. He didn't know Mike had a body on him like that. Yeah, he knew Mike worked in construction, but damn he was hot. And those arms with that chest hair! Ben was starting to feel something, something he had never felt before with a guy.

"Ben, Benjamin. You good?" Mike asked, waving a hand in front of the shorter man.

"Uh yeah, just hot you know."

"Yeah, I get you." Mike said, jokingly. He noticed Ben was still staring at him, so he followed his gaze and realized that he wasn't wearing a shirt. Somehow on his way up the trail, Mike got too hot and took his shirt off. He wasn't planning on running into someone he knew.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Let me - "Mike said, while reaching for his shirt in his bag.

"Oh no, you don't have to. Don't mind me. Actually, let me join you. It's hot as well." Ben said, taking his shirt off.

MIke started to stare at Ben now. He knew the robotics teacher was semi built as he always wore tight button up shirts around school, but he didn't know his body was like that. His dark melanin skin glowed in the sunlight and the sweat from his body dripped down his abs. His body wasn't big like Mike's but it was tight and firm.