Abusive Father

"So, video games and pizza at my place tonight?"

"You mean, avoid all of our homework, stay up until 2am playing Mario Kart, eat as much pizza as we can and complain about how we have to go to school the next day?"

"Yeah, just a typical Thursday night for us."

"Count me in!" The two best friends closed their lockers for the day as they headed for the front entrance of East High.

They were talking about which games they should play later tonight and if Ricky wanted to try a new pizza receipt Big Red's dad was working on and the curly haired boy happily declined. They passed by the library, the music room, and the cafeteria, when Ricky decided to stop for a drink of water. After he finished, he continued walking with Big Red down the hall, when he suddenly felt a pair of big strong arms grab him behind and pick him up.

"HEY! PUT MY DOWN!"

"Easy Ri, it's just me."

"EJ! What are you doing here? I thought you had water polo practice." The skater said, as he hugged his boyfriend.

"Someone threw up in the pool, they had the tacos for lunch, so practice is canceled for today. What are you doing right now?" EJ's dopey eyes complement his bright smile.

"Big Red and I were about to head to his place to play some video games. Care to join?" The redheaded boy smiled at his cousin in law turn best friend's boyfriend now.

"I was thinking of doing something else instead."

EJ smirked before pulling Ricky into a deep kiss. The skater boy smiled into it, but pulled away as Big Red was standing right there. EJ, however, didn't let him go and instead whispered something into his boyfriend's ear. Big Red couldn't hear what they were saying, but whatever EJ said made Ricky weak in the knees and did he hear his friend let out a moan?

"Oh.. oh.. OH! Um okay. Got it." Ricky said, kissing EJ's cheek before turning around to face his bestie.

EJ still had his arms wrapped around his boyfriend's back, placing his head on the shorter boy's shoulder, before Ricky spoke. "Listen Red, um, is there any way we can reschedule game night? EJ wanted to do -"

"I know, I know, I get it. Boyfriend always comes before best friend."

"NO, NO, it's not like that Red, it's just-"

"Ricky, it's okay. I get it. I'm the same whenever Ashlyn is around. It's that stupid Caswell charm of theirs." Big Red said, giving EJ daggered eyes as the jock just smirked and smiled at the pizza boy.

"You sure Red? Cause EJ and I can always cancel."

"BABE!" EJ said, standing up fully now and looking at Ricky all bugged eyed.

"No. no, go be with your boyfriend. We can always hang out later. Text me tomorrow?"

"Sure thing Red. Skate to school tomorrow?"

"Of course. See ya." The two best friends fist bumped each other as Big Red gave EJ a head nod, before leaving East High.

"Now that that is settled. Let's get you out of your pants and into mine." EJ whispered to his boyfriend, slowly nibbling on his earlobe.

"JAY! Not here! Wait til we get out of school."

"Or we can do it in school?"

"Ew gross. Let's just go to my place."

"Actually... wanna come over to mine?"

"Isn't your dad home? I don't want to come over if he is, he doesn't like me you know."