The Test

Wrote this super late and fast. Requested by: red5050

Ricky's POV

"Okay, so X-1 = 5, then 3+y = 7, divide 3 -"

"Babe"

"So, the answer is 5, but now I have to find the square root of that and -"

"Babe."

"I need a calculator, but I can't use one on the test. I-"

"RICHARD!" EJ yelled through the Facetime call to get my attention..

"Oh, sorry baby. I forgot you were here, I was so in the zone."

"It's okay Ri, are you okay though? You look stressed. It's just a test."

"It's not just a test E, it's the final. The exam that will determine whether I pass this class or not. Right now, I'm not really passing Calculus."

"Baby, it's okay. This test doesn't determine your future. You know everything already, I've seen you study. You got this. Get some rest, your brain needs a break."

"Thanks E. I think I will call it a night, I can always study some more in the morning."

"There you go. I'll pick you up in the morning?"

"No, it's okay. I'm getting to school early to study in the library. I'll meet you at lunch?"

"Okay, Ri. I love you." EJ said, blowing a kiss into the phone.

"I love you too, E. Good night." I said, blowing a kiss back.

Alright, let me just go to sleep and I can study in the morning.

Morning came around and I decided to get to school around 7am, since that is when the library opens. I'm the first one there and I immediately begin to study. I am in the zone, not realizing my surroundings, when I feel a pair of hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" I hear someone whisper in my ear.

"Good morning E."

"Morning, my love. You've been studying all morning?"

"Yeah, I'm just trying to cram as much info in until my test."

"When is your test?"

"After lunch, last period of the day."

"Oof. Well, to relax your brain and give you a minor distraction, let's do this." EJ closes my notebooks and grabs my face to kiss me.

"EJ, not here. Everyone can see us."

"Please, it's the library. No one is here."

I laughed at his comment and began to kiss him back. He was right it was a distraction, but a good distraction. His lips were so warm and soft, I've missed them. I've been so busy studying these past couple of days we haven't really had enough time for each other, but that will all change after this stupid test.

*ring* *ring*

"Well, looks like we will continue this later?" EJ asks me.

"I hope so. I gotta get to class, but see you at lunch?"

"I'll save you a seat. And don't study during your other classes, just relax. You got this, I believe in you." I smile at EJ, god he is such a great boyfriend.

"Thanks, love you."

"Love you too."

Lunch time came around and I didn't even eat my food. My test was in 30 minutes and I needed to study some more, I was so close to memorizing everything.