Chapter 6: Start of school

The school report lasted for three days. Except when he accompanied He Shao out to buy things on the first day, Yan Hao never left the door of the dormitory. He Shao even brought three meals a day to the cafeteria to help him.

He Shao returned to the dormitory with a meal again. Seeing Yan Hao still sitting on the desk reading the basic books, he finally couldn't help but said, "Hao Hao, I asked my uncle. There will be no exams after school starts."

In the past few days, Yan Hao has spent the night and night reviewing his knowledge in middle school. He thought he would conduct a raid test after school started, so he asked his uncle, the head of the department, to inquire about it.

"I didn't do it for the exam." Yan Hao raised his head.

"Then what are you doing?" He Shao asked, "The professional assessment is over. You have to read books and also read our new textbooks."

"My foundation is relatively poor." Yan Hao said.

"Are you kidding? Who can be admitted to the Federal University, who is not a high school student in middle school? You told me that you have a poor foundation?"

"I am different from you. I studied pharmacy in middle school." Yan Hao said.

He Shao was stunned, and then he remembered: "Last time you said that you were planning to apply for the pharmacy major, and then you changed to mecha manufacturing. Did you mean that you had been studying pharmacy throughout middle school?"

"Almost, I only learned mecha manufacturing for a year, and then I read some materials intermittently, but after all, I didn't learn it systematically, so I want to add the basic knowledge from the beginning." Yan Hao said.

He Shao blinked, blinked again, and then squatted: "You have studied for a year, and you will be admitted to the Mecha Manufacturing Department."

Yan Hao was taken aback by his super-loud grass.

"Brother Hao, my brother thought you were a master of study before, it was too superficial, you are a proper study of God." He Shao said excitedly.

"You're too exaggerated, I didn't say before, I changed my profession." Yan Hao cried and laughed.

"I used to think that in your middle school you had a dual repair of medicine and mecha manufacturing. I didn't know that you were specialized in medicine and mecha manufacturing for naked exams. The difficulty of the test is very different." He Shao said excitedly, "You learn. After one year of mecha manufacturing, you can pass the exam, so are you particularly good in pharmacy?"

"Actually, I don't have any talent in pharmacy. I mainly rely on hard work. If I barely take the exam, I can pass the pharmacy major." Yan Hao said.

"That's a fart. You barely got admitted after six years of pharmacy. You can pass the mecha manufacturing after one year. Brother, your talents and skills are in our mecha manufacturing department." He Shao said decisively.

"Well, you are right." Yan Hao echoed with a smile, "I think so too, so I decided to abandon the pharmacy exam and came to the Mecha Manufacturing Department."

"So you were half an hour late at that time. It was not because you were late to go out. At that time, you were taking the pharmacy exam?"

"Well, fortunately, I met a senior who gave directions, otherwise I almost missed it." Yan Hao said.

He Shao knew that Yan Hao was a mecha manufacturer who had changed the report halfway, but he didn't know that this guy had already taken the pharmacy exam, and he ran out halfway. He always thought that after the college entrance examination was over, Yan Hao hesitated between the two majors, and finally chose mecha manufacturing, and then spent a few months replenishing mecha knowledge, and finally passed the exam. Feelings, this guy is really naked through and through.