Chapter 53: Simultaneously accept disciples

A student who was just a freshman had already modified a Level 5 mecha before he learned how to make mecha parts. What kind of talent is this?

His students have such a high talent, Pang Lao should have been happy, but Yan Hao's talent is not in mecha manufacturing, nor in mental power, but in the mimic driving system, which makes him feel a little subtle. .

Even if he is a Level 10 mecha maker himself, his accomplishments in mimicry systems are not low, but Pang Lao has to say something realistically, as far as the research on mimic driving systems is concerned, he is not as good as Old Man Zhong.

"Oh." All the surprise and silence finally turned into a sigh.

"Teacher?" Yan Hao was always sensitive, and was suddenly sighed by Pang Lao, thinking that he had done something wrong, "If you disagree, I will discuss with the senior."

The teacher was right to be angry. He was only a freshman and didn't know how to repair mechas at all. As for the driving system that only you can repair, that is the least likely to be damaged in the entire mecha. If the driving system of a mecha is broken, it basically means that the entire mecha will be scrapped. It's only the actual assessment of the sophomore year, it is impossible to have such a big crisis.

"I didn't disagree." Old Pang shook his head.

Yan Hao's eyes lit up suddenly.

"When I said I didn't disagree, you were so happy. It seems that you care about your senior." Yan Hao's emotional changes are too obvious to make Pang old careless.

"Yeah." Yan Hao nodded, "Senior is very good to me, and...if it's not senior, I might not be able to pass the mecha manufacturing department."

"Oh?" Old Pang raised his brows, and instantly became more fond of the senior in Yan Hao's mouth, "In this case, if you want to accompany him to the assessment, please go. At the school, I'll talk."

"Thank you teacher." Yan Hao happily returned news to Sheng Heng on the spot, telling him that he would participate in the assessment.

Lao Pang waited for Yan Hao to finish sending the message, and then continued to ask: "You are only a freshman. Why did you suddenly start studying the mimic driving system during the summer vacation?"

"In one class, Professor Qin and we talked about the internal circuits of mechas. They said that the more advanced mechas, the more complicated the circuits and the more difficult to control." Yan Hao said, "I thought at the time, if I were a mecha manufacturer. , If one day I build a very powerful mecha, but it is too difficult to operate and no one can drive it, it would be a pity."

A trace of loneliness flashed through Pang Lao's eyes. He was like that. As a Tier 10 mecha maker, he could already create Tier 10 mechas, but in the entire Federation, no one could control Tier 10 mechas.

"So I wondered if the operating system could be simplified, and then I naturally thought of the mimic system." Yan Hao continued, "If one day the mecha can also be controlled by mimicry, then the federation's mecha fighters will change even more. Powerful, even more ordinary people can control the mecha."

"Lao Pang, I have decided. I want to study the mimicry system. No matter how powerful the mecha is, it will be a useless display if no one can drive." Ten years ago, Zhong Lao suddenly came to Pang Lao and said Such a remark.

With the same idea and the same talent, Yan Hao is indeed more suitable to be his disciple.

"Mimicking system or mecha manufacturing, which one do you prefer?" Pang Lao looked at Yan Hao, waiting for the other party's answer.