Chapter 107: Upgrading the system

Sheng Heng was shocked for a long time when he knew that Mr. Zhong was going to upgrade the system for himself. You know, in his early years, his parents even went to visit Mr. Zhong personally for him, wanting Mr. Zhong to customize a mimic mech for him, regardless of level. But no matter what conditions his parents offered, Zhong Lao was unwilling to make a custom for him.

Lao Zhong is a tenth-level mecha maker and the person in charge of the Federal Research Institute. His position is detached. Even his father can't force him to do things he doesn't want. Mr. Zhong is willing to meet his parents, it is already because of his father's general's face.

But what was once impossible to achieve no matter how many conditions were promised, why suddenly fell on him as if he had won a lottery. Sheng Heng was trying to pull Yan Hao to ask for clarity, but Yan Hao just came down to tell him the news, and then was called back by Zhong Lao. Sheng Heng could only restrain his curiosity and waited outside anxiously and excitedly.

Sheng Zhuo heard the news and rushed over from outside anxiously.

"Lao Zhong is upgrading the system for you?" Sheng Zhuo stood beside his younger brother, eagerly looking at the black soul standing in front of him.

"That's what Xiao Hao said." In fact, Sheng Heng is still in a daze.

"It seems that Mr. Zhong is very interested in Zhong Xiaohao, and he made an exception to upgrade the system for him." People in the entire Federation know that Mr. Zhong will make mimic mechas, but the people of the whole Federation also know that Mr. Zhong is immature in mimicry mechas. Time for external production. Therefore, Mr. Zhong made a proper exception to upgrade the system for Shengheng this time. Zhong Lao is a rigorous and very stubborn person, and the things he decides are almost hard to change. Yan Hao can affect Zhong Lao, but he can only say that he has a very heavy weight in Zhong Lao's mind.

Yes, it must be because of Xiao Hao, otherwise, Zhong Lao would not see him in his eyes.

etc.

"You also call Xiaohao?" Sheng Heng looked at his elder brother.

"What's wrong? Is there anything wrong?" Sheng Zhuo looked back.

"Even if he is your future sister-in-law, but I haven't officially introduced you to him yet, what do you call such an intimacy?" Sheng Heng said.

"He has called my eldest brother. If I don't be intimacy anymore, he will think I don't like him." Sheng Zhuo smiled and patted his brother on the shoulder.

This future sister-in-law is not only cute, with good personality and smart, but also has a sweet mouth. Sheng Zhuo said that he recognized this younger sister-in-law, and she was still the kind of elder brother who could help teach her younger brother when the two couples had conflicts.

"..." Sheng Heng.

Both Zhong Lao and Pang Lao are Yan Hao's teachers. They have different personalities, different research directions on mechas, and different ways of educating students, but one thing is the same. Both are workaholics.

It was said one second before that he would upgrade the system to the black soul, and the next second started directly. There was no time to buffer Yan Hao, and the two of them started working directly inside the black soul.

The data of the mimic system are all in Zhong Lao's encrypted database, and the data of the mimic system can be retrieved at any time by entering the password. Zhong Lao opened the background of the database, and then assigned a part of the permissions to Yan Hao.

"This is all the data about mimicry systems that I have studied all my life." Zhong Lao said to Yan Hao, "I never thought of giving you these data so early, I'm afraid you will be too greedy to chew."