Chapter 31: You are cute

Mecha maintenance room.

Yan Hao was stepping on a ladder, checking the line on a five-meter-high mecha arm. He still held a drawing in his hand and occasionally lowered his head to jot down a few pens. At the other end of the inspection room, He Shao is making a five-level energy block.

Learning to make a five-level energy block is one of the final exams of this semester of the Mecha Manufacturing Department. In fact, under the supervision of Yan Hao, He Shao has been able to master the production of level five energy blocks, but Professor Qin seems to attach great importance to He Shao. He individually raised the difficulty of the exam and required him to produce a level five with more than 75% efficiency. He is only qualified by the energy block, which can make He Shao depressed.

"73.22%, ah~~" He Shao stared at the value displayed in the tester, wishing to grab the ground with his head, "It's the fifth block, the fifth block, how come I can't exceed this 73%."

The disturbed Yan Hao turned his head helplessly and said with a smile: "I told you that your mental power is not fine enough to channel energy."

"More fine? No matter how fine you are, I will be fine." He made a five-level energy block all morning, channeling the energy of the whole morning, and now his brain is about to explode, "Hao, you used to make so many energy blocks, Why didn't I see your headache."

"Maybe I have better control of my mental power than you."

"Please remove the possibility, thank you." He Shao has been abused by conspiracy theories. "There are so many people in the class, and they only require more than 75% of the effectiveness of me. Is it because Professor Qin deliberately targeted me."

"I don't think it is aimed at you, it should be deliberately training you." Yan Hao said.

"The so-called deliberate exercise is to target in the name of love." He Shao said.

"Your five-level energy formula is very good. You can calculate tens of thousands of unstable points in 15 minutes. With your computing power, you can make a five-level energy block with more than 60% efficiency. It's not difficult to say." Yan Hao said.

"That's why I said Professor Qin was targeting me, otherwise I'm not sure about the final exam. As for practicing hard here."

Yan Hao saw He Shao look like a bitter hatred, he thought for a moment, and suddenly said with a serious face: "He Shao, Professor Qin asks you so, it may have something to do with me. If you don't want to, we won't live together next semester. Up."

With a "clang", the energy block in He Shao's hand fell and almost hit his own foot: "Yan Hao, what are you talking about?"

"Your mental power is actually not worse than that of other students in the class, but your mastery of the formula for level 5 energy is the best in the class except me."

"This is because you often make up lessons for me." Yan Hao's mathematics talent is the best that He Shao has ever seen, and he has learned many formulas that have not been taught by teachers. So every time the teacher finishes the lecture, Yan Hao will give him one-on-one tutoring in private, and even teach him how to regularly calculate the unstable points in the process of making energy blocks.

"It's because I often make up lessons for you. Professor Qin knows that your energy formula is better than other students in the class, so he asks you mentally." Yan Hao blamed himself, his little face full of frustration, "So Speaking of it, I was actually the one who caused you to be targeted, and it was all my fault. He Shao, I will apply for a single dormitory next semester, so that Professor Qin should not target you again."