Chapter 85: Be obedient

Although he was suspicious of what Yan Hao said, Kang Ren measured the mental map for Sheng Heng and passed it to Yan Hao.

After the spiritual map was passed, he waited. In the process of waiting, Kang Ren still tried to persuade Sheng Heng. After all, a student with a mental power level of S would definitely become the backbone of the federation in the future. He did not want the other party to switch to repairs halfway because of his partiality. The words of the half bucket of water made by the mecha ruined the sea of ​​consciousness.

When Yan Hao said that he could give a prescription for temporarily stabilizing Sheng Heng’s injury based on the mental map, Yan Fei said with a worried expression in the medical room: "Brother, your knowledge of pharmacy is still in middle school, and what you are learning now is Mecha manufacturing, this medicine can't be given casually, otherwise your friend's mental power will be ruined."

It was because of this that Kang Ren knew that the young man who appeared in the video just now, who spoke extremely confidently, turned out to be a mecha maker.

But no matter how Kang Ren tried to persuade him, the person involved firmly believed in this Yan Hao. Even Cheng Wenkang, who almost agreed to Sima Mingxuan's proposal at the beginning, stopped mentioning this matter after Yan Hao appeared. The two people's self-cultivation, care and care, no longer a trace of anxiety.

Seeing that both of them were like this, Kang Ren stopped persuading them. He could only sit on the side with a sigh, waiting for the other party to pass the prescription over, making the medicine by himself, and let them give up. I just hope that Yan Hao can pass the prescription over quickly, so that it won't be too long, maybe this student named Sheng Heng can still be saved.

Kang Ren wholeheartedly hoped that Yan Hao could pass the prescription over quickly, but he did not expect that it would pass from the mental map so quickly, but within twenty minutes, Yan Hao's prescription was sent to Cheng Wenkang's mailbox.

"Pharmacist Kang, the prescription is here, please make it immediately." Cheng Wenkang had already added Kangren's communication number and passed it to Kangren as soon as he received the prescription.

"So fast?" Kang Ren opened the mailbox in surprise and glanced at the prescription. He only looked at the beginning. Suddenly there was another person next to him. It was Yan Fei who had been waiting in the medical room and did not leave.

"What are you doing?" Cheng Wenkang saw that Yan Fei actually leaned forward to see the prescription that Yan Hao had worked out, so he pulled people over. His pulling force was not small, and Yan Fei was jerked.

"I just want to help see if there are any problems with the prescription." Yan Fei said with a grieved expression. "This mental map analysis is the content of the university. My brother has never studied it. I am also afraid that it will be bad if you use it."

"Oh, I think you want to take a peek at the prescription." Cheng Wenkang sneered.

"What are you talking about? Everyone's mental map is different. This prescription is suitable for Sheng Heng not necessarily suitable for other people. Moreover, this prescription may not necessarily be useful. What do I learn from this?" Yan Fei was red. Face, arguing.

"In this case, what else can you look at? This prescription will not be a problem. Even if there is a problem, we will recognize it." Cheng Wenkang said directly.

"At this time, if I use medicine indiscriminately, I won't be able to save it even if I want to save it." Yan Fei said, looking at Sheng Heng, who was resting his eyes on the hospital bed.

When Sima Mingxuan saw this, he also persuaded him: "Sheng Heng student, do you want to think again? I know what your concerns are, but I really want to help you. Although your injury was an accident, it was because of me. For the sake of the relationship between the two families, you should know that I will not do anything to you in treatment."