Chapter 61: Sixth-level mutant

The next day.

The students of the Mecha Department had their breakfast and set off one after another. Because of what happened last night, Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang are going to work with the team of monitor Chu Sun today.

On the way, Cheng Wenkang asked Sheng Heng uncomfortably: "Boss, why do we have to prove it to the pig Wencheng?"

The pronunciation of Zhu Wencheng's last name is very similar to that of Zhu. Cheng Wenkang has never liked him so much, so in private he always calls him Wencheng Zhu.

Sheng Heng explained: “It’s not to prove to Zhu Wencheng, but to dispel everyone’s doubts. My hand injury has been known from the time I enrolled. Everyone knows about my hand injury. My hands will definitely be swollen. And it's been two days since we came to the test of No. 3 Barren Star. Not only are my hands fine, they are in better condition than each of them, and normal people will find it strange."

Cheng Wenkang said: "Then we can explain it."

Sheng Heng: "Explain that my black soul is equipped with a mimic operating system?"

Cheng Wenkang: "Yes."

Sheng Heng: "What do you think would happen to Zhu Wencheng if I said that last night?"

Cheng Wenkang thought for a while and said, "He will definitely let us prove it."

Sheng Heng: "How do you prove that they will believe it? Driving a black soul to show a set of actions? My hand is injured, but there is no problem in controlling the mecha in a short time."

Cheng Wenkang immediately understood: "They will definitely ask to drive the Black Soul by themselves."

Sheng Heng: "Do you think I will let others touch the black soul?"

Ever since Black Soul was modified by Yan Hao, Sheng Heng’s baby didn’t work well. Even Cheng Wenkang himself had no chance to touch Black Soul’s mimicry system. He was jealous for several days. How could Sheng Heng let others touch it? I wish Wencheng that kind of bad guy.

Wait, it's not that no one will be touched.

"Why not, I don't believe that the junior brother wants to touch it, you will not give it." Cheng Wenkang said.

Sheng Heng chuckled, "Is he someone else?"

Cheng Wenkang didn't pay attention, was disgusted and almost spit out his breakfast.

Knowing that it disgusts me in front of me, I have the ability to speak in front of my junior brother.

"Didi." At this moment, the two cockpits simultaneously sounded a prompt for communication. The two immediately clicked to agree, and the face of squad leader Sun Chu immediately appeared on the virtual screen.

"Sheng Heng, Wenkang, at our current speed, another 15 minutes ahead is our destination this time, near the 68th Worm Nest." Sun Chu said, "For safety, I will pull you two into us together. Team channel to facilitate communication."

In this assessment, each group has its own planned course of action. Yesterday the two groups were temporarily merged. Because there were only two people in the Shengheng group, Sun Chu proposed to act according to their previous plan. The number of the two of them is small, and it is convenient to cooperate with the team leader of five people, so Sheng Hengbai agreed to Sun Chu's suggestion.

"Yes." Sheng Heng agreed.

Now that the team is formed, no matter what the reason for this team formation, as long as they are in a team, they should cooperate with each other.