Chapter 102: Respond

Planet S36 is the outermost planet of the federation, and an important military station for the federation to resist the Zerg. It is the federation general who is responsible for garrison here.

In military garrisons, non-soldiers are not allowed to enter, but Sheng Heng would come and stay for a period of time every year when he was young. In the words of his father, every boy in the Sheng family has been a soldier of the Federation since he was born.

However, Sheng Heng has not been here for many years since he was a child. Since his hand was accidentally injured, the doctor diagnosed that he could not repair it, and he could no longer become a mecha fighter, Sheng Heng never again. Been here.

After returning to this place more than ten years later, Sheng Heng could hardly feel any strangeness. This planet, this base, and this starry sky are the places he dreamed of as a child.

"Second Master." A young man in military uniform appeared behind Sheng Heng.

"Brother Zi'an." Sheng Heng shouted with a smile.

The visitor's name is Qiu Zian, a college classmate of Sheng Heng's eldest brother Sheng Zhuo, and now he is also the deputy commander of the First Corps where his elder brother is.

"The group leader is already on the way back, and we have sent a message back for us to pick up. Do you want to be together?" Qiu Zi'an asked.

"Big brother is back? Going to meet him, is there any danger?" Sheng Heng took a step forward nervously.

"Don't be nervous, it's okay." Qiu Zi pacified, "This time we went to the Outland to wipe out the Zerg, and the process went smoothly, but the number of Zergs exceeded expectations, resulting in insufficient energy supply, so we let us pick it up."

Planet S36 is the front line against the Zerg. On the outskirts of the base, small groups of Zergs can be encountered at any time. These small groups of Zergs will not matter if they meet on weekdays, but if the mecha has no energy, it will be dangerous.

Sheng Zhuo also took this into consideration, so he sent a message in advance for Qiu Zi'an to respond in advance to prevent accidents.

Sheng Heng relaxed when he heard that his eldest brother was okay: "Can I go if you have a mission?"

"Of course." Qiu Zian said with a smile, "I heard your brother say that you are now a level 6 mecha fighter. The man of the Sheng family was born a fighter of the Federation. Now you can pilot the mecha again, don't you want to do it? Soldier?"

"Of course." Sheng Heng said immediately.

"What nonsense is that?" Qiu Zi'an said.

Sheng Heng nodded heavily, followed Qiu Zi'an and walked out of the base, and then drove the mecha up into the sky and flew towards space.

Qiu Zi'an didn't take many people because it was just taking on the task, and there were only five people in total with Sheng Heng. Among these five people, except for Qiu Zi'an who was driving a level seven mecha, the rest were level six mechas. But as he flew all the way, the Black Soul followed closely behind Qiu Zian's mecha.

"I heard from your brother that although your Black Soul is a level six mecha, it has only the performance of a level five mecha after being modified. How can it fly so fast?" Qiu Zian asked curiously on the road.

"There are two systems in Black Soul, an original system and a mimic system. I am using the original system now." Sheng Heng explained.

"So that's the case." Qiu Zi'an nodded, and said something else. Suddenly, a reminder requesting communication sounded in the cockpit.