Chapter 68: Attack on the return journey

After the assessment was over, Xiao Tianhan did not return to Federal University immediately. Instead, he asked the students to take a day off at the base and leave early tomorrow morning.

Resting in the base naturally costs points, staying, eating, and buying souvenirs. After a while, everyone noticed that the ranking list had changed again. Many teams with close rankings just spent more points during the break, and the ranking came. After an exchange of up and down, the people who immediately provoke another spit in the class group, swearing that the base is too dark.

Twelve o'clock at night.

Xu Peng came to the door of the inspection room, and saw that the light inside was still on. He couldn't help but feel a little strange. He pushed the door in and saw a thin figure stepping on the elevator to change parts for the mecha.

"Yan Hao?" Xu Peng felt that his back looked a bit like Yan Hao, so he tried to shout.

Yan Hao was changing the parts of Manniu's leg joints. He was startled when he heard someone calling his name. He almost couldn't hold the spanner in his hand.

"Xu... Senior Xu Peng?"

"Scared you? Sorry." Xu Peng smiled.

"No, it's okay." Yan Hao scratched his head in embarrassment. It was obvious that he was timid, so how could he let others apologize to him.

"Isn't it about to leave for Capital Star tomorrow? Why are you still here so late?" Xu Peng raised his head and asked.

"Some parts of Cheng Xuechang's mecha are broken, and I'm replacing him with new ones." Yan Hao said.

"I heard that you spent a lot of points buying parts these days."

"Well, I can't learn maintenance at home, so I bought new parts for fear of repairing them." Yan Hao said, turning around and continuing to tighten the last two screws of the parts with a wrench, and waited to be sure that there was no problem. , And then manipulated the elevator to fall back to the ground.

"Why don't you go back to school and change it? The parts in the base are more expensive than the outside." Xu Peng asked.

"I want to fix it before I go back. Both Barbarian Bull and Black Soul are intact before I come. Then it can't be broken when I go back." Yan Hao smiled.

"You are right. As a mecha maker, you must always keep the mecha you are responsible for in the best condition." Xu Peng nodded with satisfaction, "Then go ahead and rest early when you are done."

"Yes."

Xu Peng didn’t say anything. He nodded and left the inspection room. Yan Hao pushed the ladder to the other side of Manniu and started to replace the worn parts on the other leg. He stayed busy until a little bit before Yan Hao would rest in the dormitory. .

The next day, half past eight in the morning.

The students who had eaten breakfast gathered again in the square. After a night of rest, their spirits were much better, and they were now in the queue full of energy.

"When everyone is there, let's get on the spaceship." Xiao Tianhan counted the number of people and motioned for the students to start boarding the spaceship.

"Yes."

Returning to the city is much easier than before, and Xiao Tianhan didn't say anything to the students in the spacecraft, just let them arrange the time to return to the city by themselves. The students also consciously went back to their rooms to rest in accordance with their room arrangement when they came.