Chapter 173: Mental power of the same level as the insect emperor

Planet X-19.

As the only person who had talked with the insect emperor, Sheng Heng was summoned by Yu Xiuyuan as soon as he landed.

"Yu Shuai, how is the situation now? How many planets has the insect emperor attacked?" After Sheng Heng escaped from the insect emperor, the insect emperor became angry and broke through the space and went to a nearby planet. After the devastating destruction, he immediately broke through the space and went to the next one. During the time he came back, he had already heard that three planets were attacked by the Insect King.

"We are attacking the fourth one." Yu Xiu said.

Sheng Heng looked guilty: "It's all my fault, I shouldn't irritate the insect emperor."

If he hadn't been able to speak quickly at the time, he didn't let the big brother release the energy cannon, maybe these planets are still good.

"The insect emperor just destroyed the military fortresses on these planets, and the residents inside are still safe. And you can’t blame you for this matter. In the insect emperor’s eyes, we are all food for him to evolve and breed his offspring. Kill,? It's just a nourishment." Yu Xiuyuan said.

"Yu Shuai is right,? You are not to blame for this matter." Other people also consoled.

"Or talk about your conversation with the insect emperor." When talking about the insect emperor's conversation, the command room immediately became quiet. Everyone's eyes fell on Sheng Heng's body in unison, including those who can only Through remote video, other military leaders who can't get here.

Being able to talk to the insect emperor? It was an unexpected surprise.

"You tell us the content of the conversation between you and your feelings at the time." Yu Xiuyuan said.

"Yes. I first felt a very powerful mental power. This mental power had a very strange connection with my spiritual power? Then I suddenly heard the voice of the insect emperor." Sheng Heng immediately. Truthfully retelled the content of the conversation between himself and the insect king.

After Sheng Heng finished speaking, there was a long silence in the command room.

"Zerg is a civilization that is one level higher than us? And is it a civilization that has been destroyed?" This is beyond everyone's expectations.

"I think Sheng Heng's guess is not wrong. This insect emperor should be the fire left behind when their civilization was destroyed. Its purpose is to allow their civilization to continue." The representative of the Federal Academy of Sciences was also engaged in the Zerg clan. Professor Zhuer, a biologist in biological structure research,? "The special reproductive ability of the Zerg has always been the focus of our research. Just like the insect emperor said, once enough nutrients and food are supplied to it, it can be a single insect. Give birth to an ethnic group."

"This is too scary."

"If only one insect can reproduce a bunch of Zerg with high IQ like it, why would their civilization die out?" Yu Xiuyuan questioned.

After hearing this, everyone felt reasonable. If the Zerg race can continue to reproduce by itself, then it is simply Xiaoqiang who can't kill, how can it be mixed to the point of destruction of civilization.

"As mentioned in the words of the insect emperor, after it eats Sheng Heng, it will enter a period of differentiation." Professor Zhuer analyzed, "For the evolution of ethnic groups, the higher the level of evolution, the more nutrients are required. This is the insect emperor's wish. The reason to eat Sheng Heng. But in the same way, the higher the race, the lower the reproductive ability. Although I don’t know what the state of the insect emperor is after the division, I guess that it is even certain that, The reproductive ability of the differentiated insect king will definitely be weakened. Moreover, every time a high IQ zerg breeds, the nutrient needed must be extremely huge."