Chapter 89: I hate you

Thinking of the purpose of coming here, Sima Mingxuan readjusted his emotions and said with a smile: "Although Sheng Heng has recovered and discharged from the hospital, then this fruit basket should be treated as a discharge gift."

Sheng Heng didn't even look at the fruit basket, and he refused, "Sima seniors should take it back and eat it by himself."

Sima Mingxuan's expression remained unchanged: "It seems that Senior Brother Sheng still blames me, this accident is indeed my fault."

As he said, Sima Mingxuan suddenly took out a blue stone from the space button: "I heard that the reason Sheng Xuedi went to the woods was because he wanted to find suitable ore for Yan Hao. It happened that I had a wind thunder stone here. , Give it to two students, even if it is compensated, how?"

Sheng Heng looked at Fengleishi, hesitated and said nothing. After receiving this wind and thunder stone, Sima Mingxuan's injury to him is over, at least on the surface. But if you don't pick it up, the wind thunder stone is indeed a rare ore on the market, and its status in the ore is comparable to the blood of the phantom beast.

"The phantom beast was discovered by Brother Heng, and it was also brought out by Brother Heng with his own mental power. If you want to compensate, shouldn't the phantom beast be returned first?" Yan Hao interjected.

Sima Mingxuan looked at Yan Hao, and Yan Hao was still hiding behind Sheng Heng. Although his voice sounded louder and more courageous than before, his actions still expressed his inner tension. The milk is fierce. Although he is opening his mouth to ask for something, Sima Mingxuan does not find it annoying, but feels a little cute.

"School Brother Yan Hao wants the blood of the phantom beast?" Sima Mingxuan asked.

"If I say so, will you return the phantom beast blood to us?" Yan Hao asked.

Sheng Heng didn't want Yan Hao to have more contact with Sima Mingxuan, who were both from a family, and he knew Sima Mingxuan too much. What's more, Sima Mingxuan is still the heir of the generation of Sima Family. As an heir, scheming and city government are his essential skills. Sheng Heng didn't dislike these. To sit in the position of heir, it would be impossible without Dim Sum Machine City Mansion. But Yan Hao was too simple, he might have been around in three sentences.

Sheng Heng wanted to stop, but Yan Hao was not a three-year-old child after all. He couldn't restrict Yan Hao's behavior, so even though he was afraid, Sheng Heng did not stop the conversation between the two.

"If you want, I can give it to you." Sima Mingxuan answered unexpectedly.

Hearing that, the three reacted differently, Sheng Heng frowned, Cheng Wenkang was puzzled, only Yan Hao, surprised: "Would you like to return it to us?"

This is an answer that Yan Hao didn't even expect.

"I said, if you want it, I can give it to you, but..." Sima Mingxuan paused, "I hope you can help me refine a potion to soothe the spirit power. The blood of the phantom beast is regarded as a reward. ."

He came to catch the wild phantom beast this time because Yan Fei said that if he could get the blood of the wild phantom beast again, he might be able to develop a better soothing medicine to treat his headache. According to the original plan, they would quietly catch the phantom beast, and then raise it in captivity by themselves, so that there would be enough phantom beast blood. But now that the phantom beast was accidentally discovered and handed over to the Federation, the blood he could get was running out. Even if it was handed over to Yan Fei for research, I don't know if it will produce results.

But Yan Hao was different. Whether it was the prescription passed to Kangren three days ago or the unknown medicine that he refined yesterday, they were all genuine, and the effect was obvious to suppress and relieve the S-level mental power.