Chapter 84: Yan Hao: I will arrive in two days

Sheng Heng's spirit was backlashed, and even if he wanted to get back the phantom beast, Cheng Wenkang did not dare to delay. After Sun Chu and others arrived, he immediately returned to the base with Sheng Heng.

In the medical room, Sheng Heng took the six-level sedatives brought by Sun Chu. The state of mental backlash did not slow down much. He still felt a splitting headache, as if there were thousands of silver needles piercing in his mind.

"Pharmacist, why have I already taken Level 6 tranquilizers, and the boss' mental backlash has not been relieved?" Cheng Wenkang asked anxiously.

The pharmacist at the base is a middle-aged man in his thirties, named Kang Ren. He is a Level 6 pharmacist and has been stationed in Resource Star for many years. This is the first time he has encountered this situation. "What is the mental power level of this classmate?"

"S-level." Cheng Wenkang did not dare to hide.

"S-class?!" Kang Ren exclaimed, then his face looked like a man.

"Pharmacist, what's the matter?" Cheng Wenkang turned his head and glanced at Sheng Heng who was lying on the bed. For some reason, Sheng Heng did not fall into a coma after being injured this time, but stayed awake all the time. Although he tried to control his own Emotions, but from his pale face and trembling body, it was obvious that he was experiencing tremendous pain at this time.

"His current state is different from ordinary mental agitation. He was backlashed by mental power when he was aware of the emptiness of the sea. This backlash came from the outside, disrupted his own mental power fluctuations, and made his own spirit. Fluctuations have crossed the threshold of self-repair for the sea of ​​consciousness, and mental tranquilizers are almost useless when the fluctuation of mental power exceeds the threshold of self-repair." Kang Rendao.

"What should I do then?"

"You must find a way to restore the threshold of mental energy fluctuations to normal, so that mental energy tranquilizers are useful." Kang Rendao.

"Then pharmacist, think of a solution."

"It's not that I don't want to think of a solution, but this classmate's mental power level is S grade." Kang Rendao, "the higher the mental power level, the higher the mental power threshold, and the higher the threshold, the higher the level of medicine is. The more difficult it is. I am not sure of the S-level mental power."

"Is there no ready-made medicine?" Cheng Wenkang said anxiously.

"The entire Federation can have several S-level mental powers, and everyone's mental threshold is different. This kind of medicine must be deployed on-site by the pharmacist according to each person's specific situation." Kang Rendao.

"That..." Cheng Wenkang thought of Kang Ren's earlier sentence that he was not sure, and he didn't have any ideas for a while.

"Back...Capital Star." Sheng Heng, who had not spoken all the time, suddenly said, his voice hoarse and low, and his words were extremely slow, as if he had exhausted all his energy before uttering these words.

"Boss, how are you?" Cheng Wenkang bent down to help Shengheng.

Sheng Heng shook his head and wanted to get up while he was in bed.

"What are you doing? Lie down." Kang Ren rushed over, pushed the person back to the bed, and said anxiously, "How could he still go on interstellar travel in this state? Does he want to die halfway?"

Hearing that, Cheng Wenkang's face turned white after brushing. The boss finally got the mimic mecha and can finally become a mecha warrior. Now his mental power is...