Chapter 94: Resuscitate

Phantom potions have uncertainty in the stimulation of mental power, and the level of mental power may be increased or lowered after use. According to statistics, the higher the level of mental power, the greater the probability of failure after using the Phantom Potion. The mental power above Grade A must be used with caution.

Cheng Wenkang’s mental power level is A, and the probability of success after using Phantom Potion is about 50%, but this refers to the general Phantom Potion on the market, but in fact, the Phantom made by different pharmacists The efficacy of medicines will vary, which is also the difference between high-level pharmacists and ordinary pharmacists.

A truly powerful pharmacist can improve the prescription according to the user's own situation, so that the success rate of the eidolon potion is higher. It can even greatly reduce the side effects. With good luck, even if the mental power level does not advance after taking the medicine, it will not lower one's current mental power level. This is why Cheng Wenkang would want to use wild phantom blood to find a high-level pharmacist.

However, for those above Grade A, the probability of using Phantom Potion to increase will be greatly reduced, less than 1%, and side effects are inevitable. Therefore, in the Federation, people with mental power level A+ will generally no longer use phantom potions to increase their mental power.

Sheng Heng’s eldest brother and father are both A+ mental powers. It’s not that they haven’t thought of raising their mental power levels. Even every year, the Sheng family spends huge sums of money to buy a lot of ghost beast blood to refine ghost potions. But after every assessment, the family pharmacist still does not recommend them to take medicine.

"Xiao Hao, Sima Mingxuan can use the Phantom Potion to increase the mental power level from A+ to S. Does it mean that the success rate of the potion refined from the blood of the wild Phantom Beast will be much higher." Admiral Sheng has already After 50 years of age, because of long-term use of mental power, there are many hidden injuries in the sea of ​​knowledge, it is no longer suitable to use phantom potions to improve mental power, but Sheng Heng wants to fight for his elder brother.

Today he invited Yan Hao to a coffee shop outside the school alone, just to inquire about this matter.

"The blood of wild phantom beasts can indeed increase the success rate of phantom potions, but it is not 100%, and I mentioned before that the higher the level of mental power, the more serious the sequelae after the level of mental power is raised. "Yan Hao said, "Although Sima Mingxuan looks nothing on the surface, his mental power is easily agitated, and he will often have headaches, and he must be controlled by long-term medication."

As Yan Hao said, he unconsciously explained the sequelae of Sima Mingxuan in the previous life. It was not until he noticed Sheng Heng's puzzled eyes that he realized that he seemed to have said too much. He cleverly asked for supplements: "The last time I was on resource star B135, I noticed that his mental power seemed to be unstable."

Sheng Heng's puzzled gaze faded: "No wonder, he had to prepare him with potions last time. This is because he wants to try whether the potions you configure are useful for him."

Yan Hao breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that the confusion had passed.

"Fortunately, you refused. Otherwise, if he knows that the medicine you configure is effective on him, he will definitely try his best to control you by his side." Sheng Heng said with some gratefulness.

"You have so much confidence in me." Obviously, he has never said that he can cure Sima Mingxuan. How can Sheng Heng be so sure that the medicine he made is useful.

Why hasn't Xiao Hao's lack of self-confidence been corrected?

Sheng Heng was about to talk about Yan Hao and correct his self-defeating problem. When he raised his head, he saw Yan Haozheng blushing and poking his finger at the table with a happy expression. In that state, there is no self-confidence, clearly. After being praised, she was a little proud and shy.