Chapter 140: Won't you complain

After a while, Wen Lao returned to the ward with the medicine. Seeing that both patients in the ward were blushing, he pressed his hand on Yan Hao's head in fright: "Hey, I don't have a fever, why are my faces so red? ?"

Yan Hao lowered his head in embarrassment, and did not lift it up. Seeing this, Ye Chen laughed louder.

Old Wen glanced at him suspiciously, pondered for a while, as if he had understood something, smiled and shook his head, then didn't ask any more, took out the medicine and let them take each of them.

"Master Wen, thank you for saving me." Yan Haochao, who was carefully checking the mental map, thanked him sincerely.

"Do you really want to thank me?" Wen Lao glanced at him with a smile.

"Of course." Yan Hao kept nodding his head to express his sincerity.

"That's OK, I still have two new prescriptions that I need to calculate." Wen Lao said.

"Okay, no problem, you will give it to me now, and I will calculate it for you right away." Yan Hao said hurriedly.

"I don't need it now. I'll talk about it when you leave the hospital or return to Capital Star, otherwise the old man will fly to my house and find me trouble. He is a mecha maker, and he can blast my medicine yard with just one weapon. Can't beat him." Old Wen joked.

Yan Hao knew that Wen was always joking, so he pursed his lips and smiled.

"From your mental map, you are in a very good state of mental energy, and you should be able to leave the hospital after two days of rest. Then as long as you don't use your mental energy excessively, you will be able to fully recover in one or two months." Wen Lao Exhorted.

"I will pay attention." Yan Hao said.

Old Wen nodded and didn't say much. After all, in his opinion, Yan Hao is just a level 6 mecha maker, and although the production of level 6 mecha parts consumes mental power, the level of consumption is not high, as long as it is not continuous. Keep making it for three days and three nights, otherwise there will be no impact.

Wen Lao did some checks on Sheng Heng again. Sheng Heng's condition was much better than that of Yan Hao, and his mental strength had already recovered more than half. Old Wen gave two more words, and then he greeted Ye Chen to go back to the dispensing room. Before leaving, Ye Chen reluctantly poked Yan Hao's soft little face with his finger, and teased: "I really don't want my brother to teach you experience?"

Yan Hao frightened the whole person upside down and fell directly back on the bed. Sheng Heng even stood in front of Yan Hao and looked at Ye Chen vigilantly.

"Tsk tut, Second Young Master Sheng, only knowing the protection, it is not easy to enter the next step." Ye Chen winked.

Sheng Heng's heart moved, but his mouth still stubbornly said, "I won't worry about this."

Where did Ye Chen let go of the flash of heart in Sheng Heng's eyes, and the one who smiled was meaningful: "Then when do you want me to help, come to me anytime."

After finishing speaking, without waiting for Sheng Heng's answer, he followed Mr. Wen and left.

After Ye Chen left, the ward immediately fell into a weird silence. Sheng Hengxu clenched his fists a few times, as if he was accumulating courage, and it took a long time before he slowly recovered his mind and looked at Yan Hao who was sitting on the bed.

"You... met Ye Chen in the coffee shop, did you go to the coffee shop with me?" Sheng Heng only took Yan Hao to the coffee shop once, and Yan Hao was always strange on the way back from the coffee shop that time. , So Sheng Heng was very impressed.