Chapter 19: Send mech

Forget it, don't think about it, what does the trajectory have to do with me, I am just a vicious male partner. Even if there is any punishment, it is just death. The big deal is the end of the previous life. Anyway, he is not willing to participate in Yan Fei's life.

"Brother, are you really in the mecha manufacturing department now?" Yan Fei asked Yan Hao.

"Yeah." Yan Hao didn't hide it either, and he couldn't hide this kind of thing.

"Have you given up on pharmacy? You like it that much." Yan Hao had to repeat the studies for a year in order to transfer to pharmacy, but now it is not that he failed to pass the exam, so why did he suddenly give up.

"I prefer mecha manufacturing." Yan Hao said.

"But you obviously used to..."

"It used to be before, now is now, now I like mecha manufacturing, can't it?" Yan Hao asked calmly.

"No, no, I can learn whatever my brother likes. My brother is so smart, he must learn everything very well." Yan Fei shook his head quickly, "It's just that the medicine my brother made is the purest medicine I have ever seen. My brother will not learn it anymore. But one pharmacist will be missing."

"The Federation will also have one more mecha maker master." Sheng Heng suddenly answered.

"Senior is right." Yan Fei smiled and nodded.

"Let's go, didn't you say go out to eat? Go quickly, I'm hungry." He Shao suddenly shouted.

"Let's go." Sheng Heng nodded and took the lead to leave.

Yan Hao also took the opportunity to say goodbye to Yan Fei: "I'm leaving."

Yan Fei looked at the back of Yan Hao's departure, and was stunned for a long time. It seemed that his brother had changed differently, and he had friends.

The four left the school, had lunch together, and then went to the largest shopping mall in Capital Star together. Yan Hao now has money and wants to buy himself some of the latest mecha parts and disassemble them for research. Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang also want to come over to see if there are any new weapons.

"Particle cannon." When Cheng Wenkang passed the weapon window, his calf could not move.

"When you upgrade to level 6, you can come to buy it." Sheng Heng said.

"It's easy to say. Where is the level 6 mecha division so easy to reach, my mental power is not enough." Cheng Wenkang said.

"Are you not enough A-level mental power?" To drive a mecha that exceeds level six requires a level-a or higher mental power. Going up, the higher the level of mecha, the higher the level of mental power required.

"A_" Cheng Wenkang bowed his head dejected.

"If it is only a small level, it should be improved through drugs and external stimuli." Yan Hao said.

"Are you talking about the blood of the phantom beast?" Cheng Wenkang said, "This thing can be obtained at my home, but it is too unstable. If one is not good, the mental strength can't be rushed. It is still possible. It's completely abolished. Besides, I rushed forward. At most, I was an A-level mental strength, and I couldn't reach an S-level, so I won't waste that effort."

"The blood of the phantom beast is indeed violent, but..." Yan Hao suddenly stopped.

"But what?" everyone looked together.

"I mean, maybe someone can work out an improved method in the future so that when people take the blood of the phantom beast, they will not be in danger of mental violent violence." Yan Hao explained.