Chapter 28: Research direction

Classroom of Mecha Manufacturing Department.

"Today we are talking about the internal wiring arrangement of the mecha. Each mecha is operated by the mecha division in the cockpit first, the Star City operates the instructions, and then the instructions are transmitted to the mecha through these lines. Every part. So the wiring arrangement of the mecha is the knowledge that every mecha maker must master.” Professor Qin said, while projecting a diagram of the mecha's internal structure on the blackboard.

"Finally, it's the class you are most interested in." He Shao whispered to Yan Hao.

"Yeah." Yan Hao's eyes were bright, and the whole person looked extremely excited. He had been looking forward to this class a long time ago. Through these three months of hard work, he has basically mastered the basic knowledge about mecha manufacturing, but there are still many problems with this mecha route map alone.

"Which classmate has learned about the research direction of current science and technology for mecha lines?" Professor Qin suddenly asked.

"Teacher, I know." Someone raised his hand.

"Okay, tell me something."

"The current research direction is to streamline the internal wiring diagram of the mecha as much as possible to achieve the purpose of simplifying the operation."

"Yes, it seems that our classmates are still keeping up with current events." Professor Qin laughed, and then began to explain, "Every line in the mecha is used to convey instructions, like the line in the arm. One is for operating the fingers, this one is for bending the arms, and this one is for manipulating the direction. Below these basic lines, there are many small lines, which are used to complete finer operations. These operations require the driver to input instructions in the cockpit one by one. Once an instruction is incorrectly operated, the action of the mecha cannot be completed."

"For this reason, the operation of the mecha is very difficult, requiring the driver to have both strong physical and mental power. If the mental power is not enough, it will not be able to remember the huge operation instructions, and if the physical body is not strong, it will not be able to complete the operation in a short time. Because of this, for a long period of time, the Federation's mecha fighters are lacking."

Yan Hao nodded repeatedly. Every teenager has a mecha dream, but the more I understand mecha, the better Yan Hao knows that he can't be a mecha pilot. Because of his physique, it is not enough to support him to complete high-intensity command operations.

"In order to solve this problem, the federal mecha has the earliest mecha classification. The mecha is divided into one to ten levels in total." Professor Qin said, switching the projected image and changing to a projection. There are six mecha circuit diagrams.

"Here is the circuit diagram of level one to six mechas. What did you find?" Professor Qin asked.

"The line is getting more and more complicated." The students quickly found out.

"Yes, the line is getting more and more complicated." Professor Qin introduced, "The first to third level mechas have only simple operation instructions and do not wear weapons. Normally, citizens of our Federation, as long as they are not disabled, can do it. operate."

"Hahaha..." There was a roar of laughter in the classroom.

"There is a fundamental change from the three-level mecha to the fourth-level mecha. Can you see it from the picture?" Professor Qin continued to ask.

"Teacher, I know this. After Level 4 mecha, the joints of mecha will be much more flexible." Someone raised his hand to answer.

"Okay, that's right." Professor Qin zoomed in on the screen on the projection, fixed it on the circuit diagrams of Level 3 Mecha and Level 4 Mecha, and asked, "Then you can calculate from these two pictures, What is the reason for the flexibility of Level 4 Mecha?"