Chapter 147: ore

In a blink of an eye, the Yan family's parents stayed at the front and back doors of the school and never saw Yan Hao. It has been a week since Yan Hao returned to school. Yan Fei had already told his parents the day after Yan Hao returned to school. Yan's parents also tried various ways to get Yan Hao to come out to see them. Useless.

Is this the eldest son who promised everything as long as he frowned a little?

From the initial anger to the loss of the Yan family's parents, they finally began to reflect. They unanimously remembered what Sheng Heng said before.

"A mecha model can be coaxed, not because Xiaohao likes mecha models, but because he loves you. But you rely on his love for you and long to get a little bit of natural parenthood from you. You will hurt him unscrupulously."

So now, Yan Hao doesn't love them anymore?

"Xiao Fei, since childhood, don't we love your brother?" Lu Siying asked in a mutter.

"How come, there are no parents who don't love their children in the world." Yan Fei paused and quickly answered.

"But why do they say that your dad and I are partial."

"That...that's because my brother always annoyed you and Dad before." Yan Fei said.

Lu Siying glanced at Yan Fei with complicated eyes: "So, it really is eccentric."

"Let's go." Father Yan turned and walked out first.

Lu Siying followed, and there was a suspension car parked not far behind that they had applauded in advance. Yan Fei put the two on the floating car, and after the car left, his expression was also relaxed.

He suggested that his father and mother come to the school to find Yan Hao. He thought that Yan Hao's desire for family affection would immediately change his mind as long as his parents showed a slight weakness. But what I never expected was that this time my parents came here not only didn't even see Yan Hao, but they couldn't even enter the gate of the school. Forget it, he thought that his parents were waiting outside, but Yan Hao, who was the son of man, avoided seeing him, which would damage Yan Hao's reputation. But for some reason, in the past few days, Yan Hao's reputation has not been lost, but he has been pointed out everywhere.

Where did Yan Fei have suffered this kind of grievance, he immediately gave birth to the idea of ​​wanting his parents to leave, but he persuaded him several times, and his parents didn't leave until today, but anyway, just leave.

"Didi." Suddenly, the optical brain terminal rang, and it was Sima Mingxuan who sent a message asking him to go to the Mecha Academy to find him.

Yan Fei was overjoyed, turned around and ran in my academy, and soon arrived at the mecha academy.

"I have a headache, help me prepare the medicine." As soon as Yan Fei entered the door, he was arranged to live before he could breathe.

Yan Fei didn't get angry either, and skillfully walked to the workbench to the side and began to dispense the medicine. While arranging it, he mentioned that his parents had left.

"It doesn't matter if you leave, you don't have to be ashamed." Sima Mingxuan said rudely.

Yan Fei's hand moved for a while, regardless of whether his parents' actions were appropriate, but as his boyfriend, how could Sima Mingxuan speak like this.

Sima Mingxuan's spirit is so sensitive, he felt it the moment Yan Fei stopped and looked over: "What, am I wrong? You should know how you used to treat Yan Hao. Today's Yan Hao is no longer yours. It’s on the hook, do you think he is still the poor little who let you bully? Even if he is willing, the people around him are not willing."