Chapter 125:

Two days after Yan Hao obtained the level 6 mecha manufacturer certificate, the final exam at Federal University was also over, and the four people who hadn't seen him for a long time made an appointment to meet in the school training room.

Sheng Heng already has the title of lieutenant, and the number of Zerg killed on the front line has already reached the school's graduation requirements. Originally, he could apply for not taking the final exam, just like Yan Hao, but in this semester, he and Yan Hao had a total of I haven't seen each other a few times, but I finally couldn't hold back it, so I still asked for leave and came back.

In the training room, a silver-white mecha stood quietly in the center of the room, with a light from above, reflecting a little bit of light, which looked holy and majestic.

"It's beautiful!" Although I have always known that Yan Hao is making a level six mecha, this is the first time He Shao has seen a real thing.

"I knew you would be able to make a level 6 mecha this semester. I won't let my dad buy me a mecha. I'm waiting for you." Cheng Wenkang's eyes lighted up, and the big salty pigsman couldn't wait to touch it. On the shell of the mecha.

"What's its name?" Sheng Heng asked.

"It's called rebirth." Yan Hao replied.

"Rebirth, is there any implication?" Sheng Heng asked.

"I always feel that giving up the medicine and changing to the mecha is my rebirth, so I gave him such a name, does it sound good?" Yan Hao said.

At that time, the mecha had just been manufactured, and when Old Pang asked him what name he chose, he chose such a name without even thinking about it.

"It sounds good." Sheng Heng nodded.

"Xiao Hao, don't you want to test the new weapon? I'll test it for you." Cheng Wenkang had already touched the mecha at this time, but he was still not addicted, and greedily wanted to go up and drive himself.

"Need you?" Sheng Heng glanced at him, how could the mecha made by my wife let you drive first.

"Why don't you need me? This is a traditional mecha. You are driving a mimic mecha, can you have me suitable?" Cheng Wenkang said.

Sheng Heng rolled his eyes, when did the mimic mecha be rejected by others.

"Go aside." Sheng Heng was too lazy to pay attention to him, and directly took Cheng Wenkang's back collar and dragged him aside.

He Shao raised his head and looked at a very weird-looking weapon on the back of the mecha, and couldn't help but said, "This is your weapon with five points deducted?"

"Yeah." Yan Hao nodded.

"The person in charge of this mecha association is too ignorant. Your weapon Pang veteran is recognized. Why did he deduct five points for you." He Shao is more than the deducted five points. Yan Hao was still excited and had been talking about this for two days.

"In terms of the difficulty of production, this weapon of mine is indeed too simple, and it is reasonable for Master Qin to deduct my points." Yan Hao said.

"That's because he didn't have eyesight. When your weapon shows off on the battlefield, he will definitely regret it." He Shao was still angry.

"I'll try it." Sheng Heng dragged Cheng Wenkang away, walked to the front of the mecha, bent his leg and jumped up, three or two ups and downs into the cockpit.

Everyone quickly retreated to the corner to make room for the mecha to play.

"Senior, you first try the basic operations." Yan Hao communicated with Sheng Heng through the communication in the mecha.